*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12

Now I've got jaguar fans in Jax walking around with a big head. Sheesh.

Been walking quite a bit of Jags since CBS is force feeding the Jags game in Tallahassee.
Good recipe of power running with a big back, play action passing based on the running game and have an aggressive defense.
A perennial bottom dweller goes to dominating their opponents and headed to AFC East title.

Contrast with Gase, his team make playoff with power running game, some dumb luck, and a leaky defense.
Next year Gase loses his QB and apparently his mind after trading away his only tone setting RB and watching his promising defense revert into the 2016 leaky defense.

Gase turtled.

I like Tannehill but to be honest, having him would not stop me from grabbing a QB in the draft if i have a chance. This OL needs to be completely redone again. We need to upgrade the TE position. Look at adding a RB or two. I do not like spending the money on Landry but right now other then Stills I do not see a weapon at WR. I like Parker but he leaves a lot to be desired. On D, I would look at adding a LB, the secondary shows me a lack of communication and the scheme is hurting them as well. I will not get why we play 8/10 yards off the LOS. I think we need a scheme/coach change in D more then anything.

It don't take a rocket scientist to know that duck that Moore threw was his fault.

Wtf was that. Ok, I blame both Moore and Parker! It looked like a duck, and Parker totally gave up on that play. Also looks like there could have been complete miscommunication. Parker ran the wrong route or Moore threw to the wrong route.

wake me when you heard this before

bottom grade on offense qb

bottom grade on defense: chase allen (completely lost at mike...absolutely dreadful no instincts sam backer all the way) co bottom grade cordrea tankersley blew coverage assignments all over the place

top grade overall: cam wake

top grade on o: Jarvis landry

reshad jones was responsible for two tds...a zone cover vs gronk and a man beater where he gave away outside leverage pre snap post snap at the top of the route of course on a gronk push off

red zone 7 yard easy pickins gain overthrows it by a mile...flea flicker walk in td to stills if he just doesn't underthrow it ball hits stills in the damn leg...good thing stills did the right thing and came back thru the db to the ball to get the call...red zone throws it like a fade foot work wise dvp running a corner route duck db looking at the ball the entire way I'm not even sure what to call that...throws a 3rd down sticks route db in front of the route at the top of the route even right into Malcolm butlers hands he drops it...forces a ball to dvp to end the game that had zero chance of being completed

only td we got flare route to the rb out of the backfield balls thrown over the wrong damn shoulder even...

smh

wake me when you heard this before

bottom grade on offense qb

bottom grade on defense: chase allen (completely lost at mike...absolutely dreadful no instincts sam backer all the way) co bottom grade cordrea tankersley blew coverage assignments all over the place

top grade overall: cam wake

top grade on o: Jarvis landry

reshad jones was responsible for two tds...a zone cover vs gronk and a man beater where he gave away outside leverage pre snap post snap at the top of the route of course on a gronk push off

I never want to see Chase Allen at MLB again.

Back
Top Bottom