*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12

all I know is if we take a guard with a top 10 pick I damn well better be getting Brandon scherf out of it

cause we are right now at least in a sweet spot for qbs, de edge players, and the top athlete with instincts lb...if it's just an athlete without instincts DO NOT DO IT

I'd put money on saquan barkley being the pick if he came to us...

Damien Williams I bet that's a torn labrum...

Kenyan drake you sir are no lead back

all I know is if we take a guard with a top 10 pick I damn well better be getting Brandon scherf out of it

cause we are right now at least in a sweet spot for qbs, de edge players, and the top athlete with instincts lb...if it's just an athlete without instincts DO NOT DO IT

Quenton Nelson is a can't miss Guard, I'm not excited about LB class, RB class is loaded.

Some ppl believe 5 qbs will go in the 1st round. Jets are sold on Josh Allen he's their favorite QB, We will have a lot of leverage if we get a top 5 pick.

we are in a tough spot because of our qb situation...I have no doubts they are gonna bet on tanny in 2018 but boy do we need a plan b with upside in the building

and a top 5 pick is prime go get your qb you only hope to be here once draft value real estate

so Miami may be a trade out candidate to say 12 range for a team all in on a qb

Last edited:
I'd put money on saquan barkley being the pick if he came to us...

Damien Williams I bet that's a torn labrum...

Kenyan drake you sir are no lead back

Barkley is more Athlete than true rb, we need a press the hole one cut type of rb. NFL rumors say his stock is falling, not powerful between the tackles despite bulking up.

Barkley is more Athlete than true rb, we need a press the hole one cut type of rb. NFL rumors say his stock is falling, not powerful between the tackles despite bulking up.

I will take your word for it I've only seen him twice what I saw was a super gifted kid though

we are in a tough spot because of our qb situation...I have no doubts they are gonna bet on tanny in 2018 but boy do we need a plan b with upside in the building

and a top 5 pick is prime go get your qb you only hope to be here once draft value real estate

so Miami may be a trade out candidate to say 12 range for a team all in on a qb

As long as we stay away from Lamar Jackson in the 1st rd, I don't mind drafting a QB even though we have needs everywhere, Ideal situation would be two first round pick, maybe we can make it happen with a top 5 pick.

As long as we stay away from Lamar Jackson in the 1st rd, I don't mind drafting a QB even though we have needs everywhere, Ideal situation would be two first round pick, maybe we can make it happen with a top 5 pick.

someone will come up for rosen or sam darnold should he declare you can damn well bet that

rosens pocket play and ball placement is too good

lamar jacksons gonna run sub 4.5 and the hypes gonna go through the roof

someone will come up for rosen or sam darnold should he declare you can damn well bet that

rosens pocket play and ball placement is too good

Yea I agree. Rumors are saying SF will go with Cousins so we will have some leverage. Since u have a great Eye for DBs u have to look at Minkah Fitzpatrick some scouts say better prospect that Jalen Ramsey.

Seeing how Lattimore helped completely change the saints D, I think CB will be in play. If he's athletic as everyone says he will be a CB in the NFL.

I just don't see corner or safety top 10 pick to Miami

but I don't see qb either...I think they will give tanny 2018 without any early first round comp for the media to run with...but get seriously hurt in 2018 and yeah I can see 2019 being all in on a qb

2nd rounder though I think qb could be in play...they can't leave themselves in this situation again

i think we are gonna treat this exactly like the colts are treating Andrew luck...he's my guy in 2018

only difference being they have already acquired their 2 deep with upside

and this team damn well better pay Jarvis landry...he's your offensive mvp and he's doing it without a qb

that dude is gaining some leverage on miami

Agree with this 100000%

If we draft a QB early first round, I will not be upset, unless it is Lamar Jackson. I have seen enough of him against teams that actually play defense to be very, very, afraid of drafting that in the top ten.

My dream scenario is that we trade down for a QB desperate team, they wind up drafting a bust, and we wind up with an extra first and/or second round pick. We need a talent infusion on defense and sadly we are going to need a receiver to replace Landry as he walks out the building.

and this team damn well better pay Jarvis landry...he's your offensive mvp and he's doing it without a qb

that dude is gaining some leverage on miami

I don't think they're gonna pay him. It is what it is. :(

what it is is leaving a crater size hole that someone is gonna need to fill and I mean with a difference maker

they let juice walk he's gonna find a ton of coin and plenty of suitors

he defeated coverage a lot yesterday

Back
Top Bottom