***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 651 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Rosier keep his job as a starter. He’s stunk for 2 yrs. Wisconsin was probably ecstatic that he was starting against them again.

Have felt bad for this defense for two years now. Imagine how great they could of been if they had something to be excited about on the other side of the ball.

They are undersized and take a beating but still are effective. At some point your will just gives when you know it's all for nothing.

Guys?... I’m not here to pile on,...but this is bad football.
It’s like all the Cane players have been watching Dolphin games and said”Oh,yea?..Hold my beer and watch this!!!!”

They suffer from the same ailment as the Phins...no QB
I’m old enough to recall the glory days of Miami football when Marino was QBing the Phins and Kosar was leading the Canes to a national title.

Team quit and has no motivation. Richt is just cashing checks at this point...I'm sure he'll be forced to hire an OC, but it'll be a "yes man" and nothing else...all of the best options are gone by now.

Just another mediocre season.

Not sure who they bring in as an upgrade. He has limitations but overall he’ll keep you in contention. He had no QB this year and it showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom