**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning**

I like hearing that Zachs put on some weight.... remember earlier in the offseason when Zach was talking about "football workouts" now not "pretty boy workouts" anymore... That is something I think is HUGE, if there offseason regiment has changed dramaticly where Zach was actually pointing it out, thats something I think alot of people overlooked....gosh I can't wait to go tomorrow!!!!!

arsenal said:
weren't you there too? what was your take on the morning session?

You stole my sig...

Thanks for the reports Balls Deep. Any word on the receivers other than Welker?

arsenal said:
weren't you there too? what was your take on the morning session?

I'm not going to go into great detail because it was only shorts and jerseys, so in essentially it's really a walk-through, imho. I saw alot of over-thrown passes (as already stated by another poster). Brown showed good hands both on carries and on short passes out of the backfield. What can you say about Chambers except.....he's Chambers. Welker has some great hands and very surprising speed. The guy winds up fast and has quick feet to make the sudden cut. Of course we all knew this from last season. The guy has an incredible ability to make the first guy miss.

I really didn't watch too much of the defense but will try to catch them this afternoon.

One thing that I want to comment on is the difference in the atmosphere at camp today. Having gone to many of the camps last season, I don't remember any of them being as upbeat and energetic as today. This team has either bought into Saban's plan or they are really putting one over on the fans and media. There was no walking around in between drills (unlike last season). There was lots of energy during the drills (unlike last season). There just seems to be difference in attitude. I like it. It seems the winds of change are refreshing not only for the fans, but the players as well.

arsenal said:
maaan whats wrong with eddie moore already... training camp hasn't even opened and hes already injured
I don't think the red jersey means he's injured. It probably means Saban was trying to emphasize him as a blitzer or cover man in a certain scheme and wanted the d to be aware his whereabouts.

thanx for the report dude, some of us unfortunatley have to be at work but im going to try to make it out there tommorow,

albyfinfan said:
thanx for the report dude, some of us unfortunatley have to be at work but im going to try to make it out there tommorow,

Ya... for the last hour I have just been sitting here at work constantly refreshing finheaven.com to try and see the latest news/reports...

Nasty

AtlantaPhin said:
I don't think the red jersey means he's injured. It probably means Saban was trying to emphasize him as a blitzer or cover man in a certain scheme and wanted the d to be aware his whereabouts.

Let's hope so. If he's injured again this year (or still) I'd say he'd be a long-shot to make the roster.

:cry: mmmuussttt gggeettt mmooorreee iinnnnfffooo.....

please anyone else with any tidbits, i'm starving over here at work...:boohoo:

Friday Mini camp report

Unfortunetly the friday mourning mini camp was cut short, because of weather. So I was only able to see about an hour. One of the biggest things I saw was that Wes Welker was in at WR a bunch and was doing better then the other WRs I thought.

Rosenfels, Ferrotte and feeley all got pretty equal time and Berlin was in a little too. Feeley wasn't doing to well. He seemed to do horrible whenever there was pressure. Ferrotte on the other had did pretty good when there were pass rushers in his face. He made a few shovle passes to Minor and Brown when there was pressure, but seemed to be over throwing WRs on deep routes sometimes in the 11 on 11 scrimmage. He was doing alot better in the scrimmage were there was no O line or D line. Rosenfels looked o.k.

Ronnie Brown did pretty well. He was getting most of the carries and had a couple of catches. Minor also got alot of carries and did pretty well.

Jason Taylor wasn't there for some reason which might be why I saw Roth in there alot.

The only people to sign were McMicheal, Chaning Crowder and Vickerson. I also bought a patrick surtain game worn facemask for 20 bucks in the gift shop.
I tried my best to try to get pictures, but they were on the far field and my camera doesn't zoom very far. I will try to upload them on to the photo gallery.

thank buddy.... did you notice the size change in Zach also???

Krie30511 said:
:cry: mmmuussttt gggeettt mmooorreee iinnnnfffooo.....

please anyone else with any tidbits, i'm starving over here at work...:boohoo:

We're all greedy for more info :evil:

Back
Top Bottom