**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning**

AtlantaPhin said:
I don't think the red jersey means he's injured. It probably means Saban was trying to emphasize him as a blitzer or cover man in a certain scheme and wanted the d to be aware his whereabouts.

the red jersey means you can not be touched. The jersey is usually given to the QBs so I'm assuming Moore is probably injured.

Lungoystr said:
Someone said he got hurt and left the field early. Not sure how or how bad.

By the way, what were you wearing? I had my knock-off Warfield jersey on.

I'm wearing an orange jersey and my Chambers jersey. Looks like this afternoon I'll be wearing a raincoat.

FinNasty23 said:
Did you see whether Vernon Carey was practicing with the first team?

Nasty

Hard to see man. The offense practices on the far side of the fierld (we have two football fields by the way). I'll try to be more diligent this afternoon.

BALLS DEEP said:
I'm wearing an orange jersey and my Chambers jersey. Looks like this afternoon I'll be wearing a raincoat.

Thanks Balls Deep! Obviously being from the middle of nowhere (South Dakota) it is a bit tough for me to get there... :tongue:

Tell more about Roth... please... how did his pass rushing look, anything about the O-Line, was Hadnot at Center? Who was at LT?

AtlantaPhin said:
I don't think the red jersey means he's injured. It probably means Saban was trying to emphasize him as a blitzer or cover man in a certain scheme and wanted the d to be aware his whereabouts.

That could be. But, to wear it the WHOLE time? Boston was wearing a red one too. He was limping when he was walking but seemed to run ok.

I only went because I took off today for my bday. Feel free to send your thanks in the form of singles so InFINSible and I can get more lap dances tonight!!!!!

being in okla. can someone tell me how te's mcmichael , holmes, and lee doing ? and what about boston and booker are they in camp? thanks to all the reports fellow phins .

AtlantaPhin said:

I was wondering what was up with the red jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom