**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Mini Camp Reports Thread - 6/10 Morning**

ChambersWI said:
the red jersey means you can not be touched. The jersey is usually given to the QBs so I'm assuming Moore is probably injured.
I disagree. Yes you are correct on the QB part of the red jersey. However, I've seen Miami do this before with Wanny's camps with the LB's and CB's. They will wear a different colored jersey to emphasize where they are supposed to be on a certain play call. It helps the other players on the D understand their role in conjunction with the odd colored jersey player.

If Moore was injured do you really think they would make him participate in contact drills in Minicamp in June?

mini camp

I was at mini camp today and noticed a few things.....

1) larry chester looks overweight and only participated in one on one drills with the assistant trainer in which he struggled
2) chris atkins was designated the red jersey but still participated
3.) hudson houk was showing off hand technique drills which I havent seen since the shula era
4.) mare converted solid field goals in the nasty weather
5.) geoge edwards very enthusiastic
6.)keith trailor,crowder,vickerson,mcmichael signed

UCFinfan said:
Tell more about Roth... please... how did his pass rushing look, anything about the O-Line, was Hadnot at Center? Who was at LT?

Roth looked pretty good. He was getting into the backfield fast and had a couple sacks and "tackles" (there wasn't any real tackling) behind the line. I didn't see much of the O line. I was focusing on the scrimmage with the DBs, LB, WRs, QBs and HBs. Then when they went to 11 on 11 it was kind of hard to see them. I remember seeing Carey in there some.

BALLS DEEP said:
That could be. But, to wear it the WHOLE time? Boston was wearing a red one too. He was limping when he was walking but seemed to run ok.
If Boston was wearing one than that could mean no contact. The best way to know for sure is if someone could let us know if Moore was participating in contact drills such as hitting the sled. If so than my theory is probably correct. If not than it probably does mean he's injured.

AtlantaPhin said:
If Moore was injured do you really think they would make him participate in contact drills in Minicamp in June?

From whats been reported so far, it doesn't sound like it was full contact. No pads

:D thanx for all the info balls deep us die hard fans eat all this stuff up i love it football is almost here.

Frerotte may just have to shake ssome cob webs off in terms of over throwing his recievrs. I like to hear that he performed well in the face of pressure. Thanks for the report.

$$phinzz$$ said:
I was at mini camp today and noticed a few things.....

1) larry chester looks overweight and only participated in one on one drills with the assistant trainer in which he struggled
2) chris atkins was designated the red jersey but still participated
3.) hudson houk was showing off hand technique drills which I havent seen since the shula era
4.) mare converted solid field goals in the nasty weather
5.) geoge edwards very enthusiastic
6.)keith trailor,crowder,vickerson,mcmichael signed

That is awesome hand technique is so important for offensive linemen. Ronnie is gonna get 1,500 yards. Thank God we have an O-line coach now, Tony Wise was the worst ever.

mini camps

autographs!!! !they signed autographs at the early session mini camp!

were there alot of people there? how quickly did the stands fill??

Back
Top Bottom