***Official MLB Thread 2007 Season*** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official MLB Thread 2007 Season***

Yeah your missing something. You missed my point. I clarified my point and you can't understand my stance (hence; Boston maybe can't rebound from a slow start and NY has a history showing they can) and if they don't go for the kill this weekend to put NY behind the 8 ball when they are wounded and hurt then they might have issues long term. I thought I made that clear. Maybe I didn't. Whatever. I'm not gonna keep this going.

I'm not gonna get into a thing like I did with someone else about a week ago. You guys always drag debates right into the gutter when it comes to Yanks-Sox and can't act like adults and have a rational/normal/fun discussion. You guys always get too heated over small things.

We disagree. Have a good day!!

Yeah your missing something. You missed my point. I clarified my point and you can't understand my stance (hence; Boston can't rebound from a slow start and NY has a history showing they can). I thought I made that clear. Maybe I didn't. Whatever. I'm not gonna keep this going.

I'm not gonna get into a thing like I did with someone else about a week ago. You guys always drag debates right into the gutter when it comes to Yanks-Sox and can't act like adults and have a rational/normal/fun discussion. You guys always get too heated over small things.

We disagree. Have a good day!!

I'm not heated by any means. Nor am I disagreeing with anything you said at all. Nor have I. I just posted a simple question and you weren't clear on it and we bringing up things that had nothing to do with my original question (which you finally answered in this post).

I don't understand how you think this wasn't a rational/normal/fun discussion, all I was trying to do was get a straight answer out of you which took you 2 or 3 posts to finally say.

And I think we're all guilty (both Red Sox AND Yankee fans) about dragging down discussions when it comes to our teams and both parties get heated at times and not acting like adults.

I'm not heated by any means. Nor am I disagreeing with anything you said at all. Nor have I. I just posted a simple question and you weren't clear on it and we bringing up things that had nothing to do with my original question (which you finally answered in this post).

I don't understand how you think this wasn't a rational/normal/fun discussion, all I was trying to do was get a straight answer out of you which took you 2 or 3 posts to finally say.

And I think we're all guilty (both Red Sox AND Yankee fans) about dragging down discussions when it comes to our teams and both parties get heated at times and not acting like adults.

:D Have a nice day!

I think I got banned from the Yankees thread.

:lol: if your thinking that because you can't access the thread and you get an error, im with you 2

But im also getting that problem with the M. Kirilenko thread in the ladies lounge

looking at the Yankees' staff, it's only a matter of time until Cashman is forced to do something he doesn't want to do.

clear.gif

The Yankes thread is broken, Im gonna start a new one...

Boston had a very nice series v.s. the Yankees, But lets see how the Sox do when they play better pitching from the Yanks

If Barry Bonds can stay healthy I think the Giants are going to be the team to beat in the NL West. The NL West has gone from a weak division to maybe the best in the NL. Though I think Atlanta and the Mets are the best 2 teams in the NL.

I don't want to write off the Yankees though they've got some pitching issues. That's an obvious statement but when Moose gets back they need him to be a horse. Wang and Mussina are going to determine how good the Yankees can be this year. How ironic would it be if the Yanks had a down-year and A-Rod posted huge numbers, which he's going to anyways.

The AL Central is a beast, though right now I think out of the top 4 Detroit is the weakest. Zumaya looked awful in the 6-2 win against the Soxs. The White Sox and the Indians have the lineups in that division. As a ChiSox fan i'll say this, their pitching has been good and I love their bullpen. I think that as the season goes on their going to be able to shorten games with Aardmsa/MacDougal/Jenks.

Back
Top Bottom