***Official MLB Thread 2007 Season*** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official MLB Thread 2007 Season***

Carl Pavano back on the DL for the Yanks, along with Mussina.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2838367

clear.gif

The Yanks are gonna really throw some sweet arms out there next week. Luckily they hit very well, Arod is carrying my fantasy team..

Wang returns for Saturday's game vs Boston in Fenway

The Yanks said they will not and aren't considering bringing Phillip Hughes up.

If any team needs some rainouts its the Yanks. LET IT RAIN, LET IT RAIN, LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wang returns for Saturday's game vs Boston in Fenway

The Yanks said they will not and aren't considering bringing Phillip Hughes up.

If any team needs some rainouts its the Yanks. LET IT RAIN, LET IT RAIN, LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope its just 1 game. Tribe cant afford any more freaking "PPDs" due to weather. More importantly I look forward to Tribe knocking around the Yanks. :cooldude:

I hope its just 1 game. Tribe cant afford any more freaking "PPDs" due to weather. More importantly I look forward to Tribe knocking around the Yanks. :cooldude:

If they don't knock around hte Yanks this week they ought to just give up this season

If Boston doesn't kill NY then they got some serious issues!!

I love it, already making excuses to cover yourself and in April to boot. If Boston doesn't win you'll come back with a million laughing faces etc and if they do win this weekend it's because they should have due to the pitching match ups.

What happened to the Yankees line up scoring over 1,000 runs this year or that the Red Sox rotation isn't very good? Surely the Murderer's Row Part 2 can beat up on Old Man Schilling, Blister Beckett and a guy that wasn't worth 100 million bucks right?

Let the games begin.

I love it, already making excuses to cover yourself and in April to boot. If Boston doesn't win you'll come back with a million laughing faces etc and if they do win this weekend it's because they should have due to the pitching match ups.

What happened to the Yankees line up scoring over 1,000 runs this year or that the Red Sox rotation isn't very good? Surely the Murderer's Row Part 2 can beat up on Old Man Schilling, Blister Beckett and a guy that wasn't worth 100 million bucks right?

Let the games begin.

:lol:

Best response in the thread!

Let the games begin.

Who's making excuses??? Im just making an observation.

NY started out 11-19 a couple years back and won the division. I don't get too nervous over slow starts.

Who's making excuses??? Im just making an observation.

NY started out 11-19 a couple years back and won the division. I don't get too nervous over slow starts.

Then how would Boston have serious issues if they don't kill the Yankees in a series in April?

Then how would Boston have serious issues if they don't kill the Yankees in a series in April?

When it comes to rebounding from slow starts, I wasn't talking about BOSTON, I was talking about NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shakeno: My team!!

Each team/franchise is different!!!!

I wasn't talking about BOSTON, I was talking about NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shakeno:

Each team/franchise is different!!!!

What are you talking about?

Let's recap: Your original post said "if Boston doesn't kill New York this weekend they have serious issues".

My point was is that if the Sox don't have a good rotation as you say and the Yankees have a great line up (which they do) then why can't the Yankees win?

You responded with something about slow starts and division titles which was never even brought up in my response to you.

Then I responsed with a simple question of how would Boston have serious issues if they don't beat the Yankees and you responded with that above.

I guess I must be missing something when I pose a simple question and I get a response that has nothing to do with anything.

Back
Top Bottom