***Official MLB Thread 2007 Season*** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official MLB Thread 2007 Season***

So you think they will fly them in for one game each time? Do they have games after those days? That seems very disruptive to both teams and I'm not sure I would do that. I'm not saying you are wrong or anything, but it seems like it could do more harm than good.

why not? It happens all the time.

I just caught a little of the Yankees game but had to do a double take when I saw Pettite come out of the bullpen.

why not? It happens all the time.

It's usually to make up one game though, not three or four games over the course of a season. It's 162 games long and they need some off days.

I don't see any reason to fly them in 3 or 4 (If the 4th game got postponed) seperate times and take away much needed offdays. If it was just one game I'd agree or even two. Three or four though is to much I think.

Very excited too see the Marlins get off to a good start, But I am not liking the Red Sox start.

Very excited too see the Marlins get off to a good start, But I am not liking the Red Sox start.

I'm excited over my Marlins start also. If Jorge Julio didn't suck so badly we would be 5-1. Boston will come around with that staff, the Yankees haven't had an amazing start either. I mean Toronto is leading the division I don't expect that to last all that long.

I'm excited over my Marlins start also. If Jorge Julio didn't suck so badly we would be 5-1. Boston will come around with that staff, the Yankees haven't had an amazing start either. I mean Toronto is leading the division I don't expect that to last all that long.

Really the only starter that sucked was Schilling on opening day. Taveraz didn't pitch great by any means but he wasn't horrible as a 5th starter, he just walked too many guys. Really it's the hitting has been pretty bad, but Ortiz and Ramirez have started to hit the ball hard in the past 2 games so hopefully they're snapping out of it.

maybe not leading the division, pero I expect the Jays to make the playoffs this year IF Halladay stays healthy

maybe not leading the division, pero I expect the Jays to make the playoffs this year IF Halladay stays healthy

I don't think that they have the pitching, both in the rotation or bullpen to get into the playoffs. They'll be good but they're a few players away from really making a run.

Yeah has really sucked his last couple of outings and the Marlins should have swept the Nationals. However they are still have to a great start. Everyones seems to be doing there part exceot Julio. Can't wait until Johnson is ready to go

does anyone know what the record is for most losses in a season? Because we have a contender in DC.
I believe it was the 1962 Mets with 120 Ls.

And nice to see Milwaukee fans attend the Indians "home" opener. GO TRIBE!

I never posted who I think will win the awards. So I'll just do the major ones now.

NL Cy Young: Dontrelle Willis: The guy has his stuff on track this year and has pitched great, he can also handle the bat and get some hits which should help him win a few more games.

NL: MVP: Albert Pujols: Enough said

AL Cy Young: I'm going to choose an absolute sleeper here no-one expects. Josh Beckett. If he can stay injury free and pitch to his potential he has a legit shot.

AL MVP: AROD: He has something to prove and we all know he has the ability to hit the cover off the ball day in and day out.

I never posted who I think will win the awards. So I'll just do the major ones now.

NL Cy Young: Dontrelle Willis: The guy has his stuff on track this year and has pitched great, he can also handle the bat and get some hits which should help him win a few more games.

NL: MVP: Albert Pujols: Enough said

AL Cy Young: I'm going to choose an absolute sleeper here no-one expects. Josh Beckett. If he can stay injury free and pitch to his potential he has a legit shot.

AL MVP: AROD: He has something to prove and we all know he has the ability to hit the cover off the ball day in and day out.

He certainly looked that way through his first 2 starts. He looks like a pitcher so far this year instead of a thrower. His curve and change up look pretty good so far and isn't just trying to over power guys.

Back
Top Bottom