***Official MLB Thread 2007 Season*** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official MLB Thread 2007 Season***

Saw a few NL West teams today on the dish. There isn't 1 lineup in that division that is any good. I can't see SD, SF, LA, or Arizona scoring too many runs. Those lineups are very weak. Colorado's is ok but man those are some weak hitting teams.

But, San Diego's starting pitching is very very good and might take them a long way if they get timely hitting.

I agree with you alot, but I think the Dodgers will win the division.

I'm looking forward to tonight's A's/M's game.... specifically Rich Harden. I love the guy (he's my favorite non Red Sox pitcher). I hope he's finally healthy because the kid could be a real stud.

A's bats need to wake up too.

I'm looking forward to tonight's A's/M's game.... specifically Rich Harden. I love the guy (he's my favorite non Red Sox pitcher). I hope he's finally healthy because the kid could be a real stud.

A's bats need to wake up too.

Rich Harden threw 94 pitches tonight, 64 for strikes: 7.0 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 2 BB, 7 K's.

If he starts 30+ games it will be special and the a's will make the playoffs.

I'm am going to have to break down and get MLB.TV I think. Anyone else have it?

Rich Harden threw 94 pitches tonight, 64 for strikes: 7.0 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 2 BB, 7 K's.

I have had it every year since it started, and will be picking it up in the morning to watch Dice-K. It works well if you have a good connection, they make it better and better every year.

Harden is a stud.. and Haren should have a monster year as well.

Those Athletics are always tough, and I see no reason for them not to be right in the thick of it this year. If you guys keep Harden healthy, that 1-2 punch could be the best in the AL.

Wow not bad of a start indeed

Yeah, so I turned off the Tigers and Blue Jays game when it was 9-1 :goof:

how can anyone knock the Yanks bullpen. Going into the season it probably be the best in baseball, maybe slightly behind Detroit's. But thats it!

Procter, Farnsworth, Vizciano, Rivera, Myers...etc

That amazing Yankees pen sure looked bad tonight.

That amazing Yankees pen sure looked bad tonight.

BAD??? Farnsworth, Bruney, and Myers pitched almost perfect innings.

Procter had a rough night. It's april, its snowing. I'm not gonna kill him . I never said they were gonna be perfect either. Jes :shakeno:

They lost this game because they committed 3 errors (for the 2nd game in a row). Not because of the pen

BAD??? Farnsworth, Bruney, and Myers pitched almost perfect innings.

Procter had a rough night. It's april, its snowing. I'm not gonna kill him . I never said they were gonna be perfect either. Jes :shakeno:

They lost this game because they committed 3 errors (for the 2nd game in a row). Not because of the pen

Pettite only went 4 innings. Its gonna be a long year for the pen if he can't go atleast 6 innings per start.. Will he be battling this back injury all year?

Back
Top Bottom