***Official MLB Thread 2007 Season*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official MLB Thread 2007 Season***

You guys need to stop this bickering now. Next time points will be given to all parties.

Anyone have any comments about tonight?

Saw a few NL West teams today on the dish. There isn't 1 lineup in that division that is any good. I can't see SD, SF, LA, or Arizona scoring too many runs. Those lineups are very weak. Colorado's is ok but man those are some weak hitting teams.

But, San Diego's starting pitching is very very good and might take them a long way if they get timely hitting.

Two games into the season for some teams. One game in for most and it's easy to make a great prediction on how guys will end up. I'm wondering how long Contreras will stay in the rotation when he undoubtedly continues his 63.0 ERA in June. Curt Schilling should give it up he's shot, Nady is my pick for NL MVP.

Though being serious the moon shot Pujols hit on Lidge has killed his career, to this point at least.

Vlad is really good. Daren Oliver scares me, I'm falling in love w/ Justin Speier.

our set-up guy last year - he will be missed - jason frasor is our man right now until brandon league gets his velocity back

If you didn't pick Peavy for your fantasy team this year you will be sorry. This may finally be the year he puts it all together, with good control and explosive stuff. I am sure by the end of the season he will be in the NL CY talk.

Back
Top Bottom