***Official MLB Thread 2007 Season*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official MLB Thread 2007 Season***

AL- White Sox

NL- Cubs

White Sox massacrethem 17-0 =)

AL MVP- A-Rod
NL MVP- Bonds
AL Cy- Santana
NL Cy- Webb

Team to dissapoint AL- Indians
Team to dissapoint NL- Dodgers

I am not a believer in the Indians hype machine. They're going to finish 4th in the Central. Then like Toronto they'll be a team surprise again next year. I got A-Rod winning the MVP but if he does not show up in the postseason he's going to be in a diffrent uniform. The easiest prediction is Santana winning the Cy Young.

AL MVP- A-Rod
NL MVP- Bonds
AL Cy- Santana
NL Cy- Webb

I am not a believer in the Indians hype machine. They're going to finish 4th in the Central. Then like Toronto they'll be a team surprise again next year. I got A-Rod winning the MVP but if he does not show up in the postseason he's going to be in a diffrent uniform. The easiest prediction is Santana winning the Cy Young.

If Bonds wins the MVP I am gunna puke. It will literally make me sick

Bonds won't win the MVP playing about 130 games. Which is all he probably can play max. For a position player that isn't enough.

Bonds won't win the MVP playing about 130 games. Which is all he probably can play max. For a position player that isn't enough.

Yeah I agree. He seems to take days off and his knees have really been hurting him lately.

AL MVP- A-Rod
NL MVP- Bonds
AL Cy- Santana
NL Cy- Webb

I'm not sure I agree with your thoughts on the Tribe, I don't expect them to win the Central but it's certainly not out of the question. That lineup can hang with anyone in the league.. Sizemore, Hafner and Martinez are just incredible at the plate. It's all going to come down to how their pitching pans out. I don't think Cliff Lee is ever going to repeat the numbers he put up in '04, but Sabathia's numbers have been trending up the past few years and he's entering his prime.. I think he has to be considered a legitimate AL Cy Young contender if something happens to Santana.

One thing is for sure though, the top of that lineup is going to be fun to watch this year... absolutely loaded with talent.

Any News or any more predictions?
IF (that's a big IF) The Reds find a way to pitch and stay healthy.They contend for a division title with St. Louis.Just my own homer prediction.:)

Indians starting pitching is very weak and their bullpen isn't anything special. I could see them as a dissapointment

Indians starting pitching is very weak and their bullpen isn't anything special. I could see them as a dissapointment

I love the emphasis on starting pitching..

It's not like they have the worst staff in the league. Anyways, who cares? Starting pitching isn't nearly as important from April - September as it is in October. (No one should know that more than a Yankee fan)

The Indians have the lineup to slug their way into the discussion of being the AL Central champion.

I love the emphasis on starting pitching..

It's not like they have the worst staff in the league. Anyways, who cares? Starting pitching isn't nearly as important from April - September as it is in October. (No one should know that more than a Yankee fan)

The Indians have the lineup to slug their way into the discussion of being the AL Central champion.

Yeah but the bullpen stinks too!! It's ok not to have great starting pitching if your bullpen is good (ie METS).

Their lineup is tough and I think Minnesota is vastly overrated this year. That division is tough but not as tough as some make it out to be. I still think it comes down to Detroit and Chicago with Minny and Cleveland a distant 3rd and 4th.

Back
Top Bottom