***Official N.Y. Jets @ Buffalo Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official N.Y. Jets @ Buffalo Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

I'm not sure who to hate in this game more.....

I hate the Jets, but I like Todd Bowles

I hate the Bills and I hate Rex Ryan.....wait......I think I answered my own question.

The Ryans will be unemployed by week 10

The Jets defense, particuallry the dline is nasty nasty. Going to he a handfull for most teams.

Tyrod throws a beautiful 9 route but you're seeing now why he's not a great quarterback. Some of these throws are brutal.

Remember when some fans here wanted Rex or his Brother to be the HC here. What a clusterfu** that would've been..

Tyrod Taylor is showing just how limited he is as a QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Wrecks took a top 4 defense and turned it into dogs hit.

I have to admit, that I like the toughness of both of these teams.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Did you guys see the pre-game skit between Joe Namath and Jim Kelly and their daughters? It was pretty funny.....

The Jets have done a good job of building a receiving corps that can handle Ryan Fitzpatrick's incredibly bad throws and they deserve a lot of credit for that.

Jets have some serious coverage breakdowns deep tonight. That was basically a punt.

I'm also watching Cincinnati/Houston. I believe Zac Taylor is the new Cincinnati OC? He's doing a nice job tonight.

LB lost track of the play. Only thing Taylor does well is throw deep.

Jets have some serious coverage breakdowns deep tonight. That was basically a punt.

I'm also watching Cincinnati/Houston. I believe Zac Taylor is the new Cincinnati OC? He's doing a nice job tonight.
Cinci is giving Houston all they want and then some. If Houston were to lose this game they will drop way down in the poll. No shot at a playoff.

Cinci is giving Houston all they want and then some. If Houston were to lose this game they will drop way down in the poll. No shot at a playoff.

Cincinnati plays physical ball and Houston plays like, well, a bunch of *******. I mean, I'm sorry but it's the honest truth.

Not surprised Cincinnati is pushing them around and has the lead in the 4th.

Honestly surprised the Bills have stolen a lead in this game, though. The Jets apparently looked at the Bills and Tyrod Taylor and thought "Huh, well, we don't need to play our safeties deep."

Morons.

Back
Top Bottom