***Official N.Y. Jets @ Buffalo Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official N.Y. Jets @ Buffalo Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Will be interesting to see if the Jets can rebound....they have to be shell shocked right now....

Have to admit Fitz is throwing some nice balls tonight.

Cincinnati plays physical ball and Houston plays like, well, a bunch of *******. I mean, I'm sorry but it's the honest truth.

Not surprised Cincinnati is pushing them around and has the lead in the 4th.

Honestly surprised the Bills have stolen a lead in this game, though. The Jets apparently looked at the Bills and Tyrod Taylor and thought "Huh, well, we don't need to play our safeties deep."

Morons.

I don't watch much CFB so I thought you were talking about 2 TNF games :lol:

This Bills defense is ass.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Taylor went limp after he got hit.

:err:
Cant believe he wasnt knocked out.

Man we are going to have lots of problems trying to contain these recievers. Especicially those for the Jets!

The way I see it, the Jets spotted the Bills a fumble return TD and refused to take away their best weapon (Tyrod Taylor going deep) and are STILL going to win this game.

I think we know which team is better.

This ridiculous crap on 3rd and 1 and then 4th and 1, what the hell is wrong with the Bills? Just run a play.

I hope our offense is better than what we showed last game because we could get swept by the Jets. And bills will be better when Dareus is back.

Gameplan for Buffalo:

1. Cover the vertical stuff outside the hashes.

2. Contain the QB.

3. Stuff 25.

The end.

Back
Top Bottom