Official NCAA Tournament Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NCAA Tournament Thread

Now we turn to the games tonight. I think in the U of L - Oregon game, Oregon will either win by single digits or U of L will run them out of the gym. I don't think there's going to be an in-between. I watched Oregon in the PAC-12 tourney and they're not a bad team at all and I think have the tools to stay with the Cards but they turn the ball over too much. In order to have a shot against U of L you have to have single digit turnovers for the game and Oregon isn't going to be able to do that.

Now we turn to the games tonight. I think in the U of L - Oregon game, Oregon will either win by single digits or U of L will run them out of the gym. I don't think there's going to be an in-between. I watched Oregon in the PAC-12 tourney and they're not a bad team at all and I think have the tools to stay with the Cards but they turn the ball over too much. In order to have a shot against U of L you have to have single digit turnovers for the game and Oregon isn't going to be able to do that.
I think Louisville will win by something like 6-12. I still shake my head at how Oregon was massively under seeded as a 12. After they won the PAC 12 tourney, I thought they would be a 6-8 seed.

The game I'm really interested in tonight is Kansas-Michigan. That one should be pretty entertaining.

I think Louisville will win by something like 6-12. I still shake my head at how Oregon was massively under seeded as a 12. After they won the PAC 12 tourney, I thought they would be a 6-8 seed.

The game I'm really interested in tonight is Kansas-Michigan. That one should be pretty entertaining.

For sure. I think all 4 games tonight have a reason to watch and will be entertaining on some level. U of L - Oregon is going to be pressing up-tempo, Izzo vs K in the other one, Kansas vs Mich in a game of heavy weights, and then can Florida Gulf Coast take down big brother?

Oregon put up a better fight that I thought they would. It didn't help matters that half the U of L locker room is sick. Siva, Smith, Ware, and Behannan are all under the weather. There's a bad head cold going around Louisville (I know because I'm just now getting over it myself).

Survive and advance.

Patric Young is the most frustrating big guy I've ever watched. Also Wilbekin, please don't ever shoot the ball again. Even if you get fouled, just fake an injury and let someone else take the free throws.

#DunkCity has fallen.

Go home Cinderella. You're drunk.

My final four in my bracket has been completely wiped out and I don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite 8 plays....

Syracuse -4.5
Wichita +4.5
Louisville -3.5
Michigan +2.5

Here's your mind freak of the day: Exactly 27 years ago today (3-31-1986) Louisville beat Duke in the NCAA National Title game.

What happens today? We'll find out at 5:05 PM.

Syracuse and Louisville would be great television.

Sucks that Witchita State is watering down a great tournament.

Hope Louisville/Duke trashes them by 50.

Back
Top Bottom