Official NCAA Tournament Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NCAA Tournament Thread

Syracuse and Louisville would be great television.

Sucks that Witchita State is watering down a great tournament.

Hope Louisville/Duke trashes them by 50.

I pretty much have the same opinion except I would personally love a Duke-Syracuse title game.

It's that time of year again.

Wheres20Dook20Sign20Pic201-1.jpg

I am just thankful KU and duke got beat. That SU-Marquette game was the worst game of basketball I have seen in a long time, hopefully Michigan can solve that stupid zone and we see a high flying Michigan-Louisville game for the title.

Wow. Louisville women's basketball team makes the Final 4 by upsetting #1 Baylor and #2 Tennessee. Sugar Bowl Trophy. Men's Final 4. Women's Final 4. Top 10 baseball team. Top 15 softball team.

2013 is the year of the Cardinal!!

Are you trying to claim Louisville & Syracuse's success on behalf of the ACC?

Should we get an ACC chant going?

Nope, the best conf in CBB all time doesn't need to stat pad, the ACC has been down for a few years but the infusion of Louisville and the others will bring it back to their rightful spot.

Forgot to mention that while our men's basketball team was crushing teams in Lucas Oil Stadium, across town at the NCAA swimming national championships, one of our swimmers was winning the title in the 200 free.

I'm looking forward to the jump to the ACC. Especially because with the infusion of about $7 million more dollars from the ACC TV contract, U of L will jump into the top 10 of most profitable athletic departments in the country. This is an understatement but, AD Tom Jurich is really good at his job.

Back
Top Bottom