*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's

Well lesson learned team. You can't wait to get in the mood to play the Patriots. You have to start the game ready to kick their butts right away!

Bad news is they're likely going to lose. Good news is meaningful December/January football is back in Miami! This season is a success no matter what happens next.

If yall thought we were even in the same class as the pats your crazy...
I think we can play with all the afc teams except n.e and oak if they had carr
I hope we beat Pitt but I also hope we dont have to play NE again

It really seems we are flagged for everything and anything. NE gets away with murder.

I'm sorry, but exactly what has Williams done in his three years to think he is a good player? That's three really bad plays on the year now, all three of which could have turned potential wins into losses. He certainly can't run the ball and there are plenty of other one dimensional pass receiving running backs out there.
The coaches and players love this guy

Think of it this way. Would rather sweep BOTH the Bills and Jets and get swept by the Pats opposed to any other combo.

It's easy to be 14-2 when you get to play by different rules than the rest of the league

The slow starts cost us this game. What is the problem with this team?
I am really pissed off about this game. As flawed as tbis team is, if they would play for 60 minutes, we could beat these chumps.
I hope we get a rematch in Gillette.

Back
Top Bottom