*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's

There are multiple lessons to take from this game. It is actually a good tune up for the postseason.

If yall thought we were even in the same class as the pats your crazy...
I think we can play with all the afc teams except n.e and oak if they had carr
I hope we beat Pitt but I also hope we dont have to play NE again

Agreed! We don't have the horses on defense. We'd need a near perfect offensive game to beat them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If yall thought we were even in the same class as the pats your crazy...
I think we can play with all the afc teams except n.e and oak if they had carr
I hope we beat Pitt but I also hope we dont have to play NE again

If we beat Pitt we play NE in NE. No way around that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the **** is the point of having Devante Parker in the red zone? I am a little sick over the first and second down play calls in the red zone before Williams fumble.

It really seems we are flagged for everything and anything. NE gets away with murder.

It's why the NFL is not a level playing field. HOlding not called on NE holding Branch and ticky tacky bs called on Miami. Different set of rules.

Amazing how we coulda possibly scored and been down 6, to one horrible fumble, and now down 21 just like that :crazy:

New England runs very basic crap on offense. But it's unstoppable when they're allowed to get away with pick plays, holding, and you can't touch them without being called for a flag.

Got embarrassed on their home field today. Can't make mistakes and turn the ball over in these types of games. Dolphins 2 turnovers to the Patriots 0. Hopefully some team knocks out the Patriots this year. That team does not deserve to win, a couple of arrogant cheaters at Coach and QB, a scum bag who quit on his previous team in Blount, a drunken bum who shouldn't even be playing in Floyd. If there is any team that doesn't deserve to win anything it's that team.

Steelers have to be licking their chops. Will be a huge test for Gase to have this team emotionally ready for the playoff game.

If Gase has to get them emotionally read next week they shouldn't be in the NFL.

Bad news is they're likely going to lose. Good news is meaningful December/January football is back in Miami! This season is a success no matter what happens next.
True, but I don't want to see this team fall into a "just happy to be there" mentality like 2008.

Williams is a decent player. The Pats player punched theball out.

Damien is a very good player you guys are so fickle

I simply want proof of that. 85 career carries, 3.4 yards per carry. Makes bone headed game decisions. Don't see any big upside.

On to next week. Face it, we beat one team all year with a winning record and it was the Steelers, so lets make it 2.

Back
Top Bottom