*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's

These announcers are the worst I think we've seen all year. Tounges up Brady and new England's ass all game

You know about Dan Fouts history with Miami and Dan Marino right? It's amazing he is still employed by the network. Must have naked pics of the top executives or something. He is unprofessional and sounds drunk on the air. He is still so bitter and jealous of Dan Marino and could never get over Miami toppling his **** box Chargers. Fouts was not a good QB. He threw the ball a lot and racked up a lot of meaningless yards etc. Him and Marino have had words over the years. Mutual dislike. It even was evident when Marino was at the desk on the network back some years. Wish I could find that clip.

Anyway, Fouts is a piece of ****, and like I said, I hope he is on the 2017 list of so called celeb deaths. **** him.

It's why the NFL is not a level playing field. HOlding not called on NE holding Branch and ticky tacky bs called on Miami. Different set of rules.

Fouts hasn't seen any holding on the pats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why is Moore taking shots. God bless Gase but this is just stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know about Dan Fouts history with Miami and Dan Marino right? It's amazing he is still employed by the network. Must have naked pics of the top executives or something. He is unprofessional and sounds drunk on the air. He is still so bitter and jealous of Dan Marino and could never get over Miami toppling his **** box Chargers. Fouts was not a good QB. He threw the ball a lot and racked up a lot of meaningless yards etc. Him and Marino have had words over the years. Mutual dislike. It even was evident when Marino was at the desk on the network back some years. Wish I could find that clip.

Anyway, Fouts is a piece of ****, and like I said, I hope he is on the 2017 list of so called celeb deaths. **** him.

Fouts is a terrible announcer....but he was an excellent QB.

If yall thought we were even in the same class as the pats your crazy...
I think we can play with all the afc teams except n.e and oak if they had carr
I hope we beat Pitt but I also hope we dont have to play NE again

This game was close enough to win, but it is obvious the Patriots have many advantages. The coaches need to make some corrections. The players need to learn from their mistakes, and we need a great game from them next week.

Back
Top Bottom