*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's

I said it many times today. If they put Brady out to play this series, you go out and hurt him. Suh, it's time you revert back to your dirty ways. Step on his throat!!!

That would be smart. its not like we need suh next week or anything.

I need to plan to take off from work to watch the Fins play in Pittsburgh and want to know exactly when the game will be. Will it all be announced after the 4PM games or sooner?

It probably won't be announced until after tonight's game between the Packers and Lions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't stand Blount since his Oregon days. Then he did nothing in Pittsburgh and got mad because bell is a better back than him.

Can't stand Blount since his Oregon days. Then he did nothing in Pittsburgh and got mad because bell is a better back than him.

he's been an absolute beast for new england. that was some pickup by them. its not like he's running behind the dallas oline.

Let's get a TD here and roll into Pittsburgh with momentum

Next week will be fun. I think Maxwell and Tannehill play

Back
Top Bottom