*Official NFL Free Agency thread* | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official NFL Free Agency thread*

My opinion, in regards to the rookie OL play…. Both Jackson and Eich played all year and not very well, as they both graded out terribly bad. Jones on the other hand played well the last game at RT against the Pats. All 3 had the same coaching the entire year and Jones stepped in that final game and looked pretty good. May it be that the reason Jones looked good, better than Jackson and Eich, is because there was no tape on him and the Patriots didn‘t know his weaknesses??

Posters often sight how well Jackson played the beginning of his rookie year and then his play fell off a cliff after, blaming the coaching staff for being inexperienced and not very good... could it be that opposing defenses after say 4 or 5 games into his rookie season now had tape on Jackson and knew how to attack him due to his weaknesses??

A lot of fans tend to blame poor play on coaching but aren’t the player responsible for making adjustments to there game in order to improve their play? The old saying, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink?…. I can understand, as fans, its better to blame the coaches for a player‘s poor play because by doing so, you can still hold out hope that a player can still work out in the future. Just my 2 cents.

Peter King reports that MLB, Wagner is hoping to get about $11 million per year on a one-year deal.

Just left Rams ( they don't have the bread ). Pretty steep so understandably don't see us in that picture. Price probably drop some in time maybe after draft. But still don't invision him in a Fin uni.

Me, just want JC and call it big success FA'cy wise (or a nice vet RT..... )

Peter King reports that MLB, Wagner is hoping to get about $11 million per year on a one-year deal.

Just left Rams ( they don't have the bread ). Pretty steep so understandably don't see us in that picture. Price probably drop some in time maybe after draft. But still don't invision him in a Fin uni.

Me, just want JC and call it big success FA'cy wise (or a nice vet RT..... )
Yeah I agree $11million is to steep good player but no. JC Tretter is the player I would like to finish fa with that would be a grade A+++

They can’t really be considering putting Austin Jackson on Tua’s blindside right?

Maybe McD doesn’t like Tua after all.
Think both statements made here are totally moot points...

Tua the best thing to happen to us in 20 years of QB fiasco. Potential to work with is through the roof. And those throwing the towel in on him at this point IMO is dispicable and clueless and looking for another Marino.

Be totally surprised if a C or an upgraded RT were not brought in. Well considering our past neglect of OL, IMO the last 20 years possibly being surprised an overstatement,,,, more like greatly disappointed.

Think both statements made here are totally moot points...

Tua the best thing to happen to us in 20 years of QB fiasco. Potential to work with is through the roof. And those throwing the towel in on him at this point IMO is dispicable and clueless and looking for another Marino.

Be totally surprised if a C or an upgraded RT were not brought in. Well considering our past neglect of OL, IMO the last 20 years possibly being surprised an overstatement,,,, more like greatly disappointed.
Bro, no disrespect, but the points you are making are hyperbolic.

The best thing? Come on. A wonderful thing? Yes. But if you think we’re currently at the best stage then you’re on the other end of the spectrum- too far in one direction or the other- and just as well can be described as clueless.

Despicable is waaaay to strong a word and IMO, it’s your bias, rosy-colored glasses shinning through. The potential that Tua has and the fact that said potential fell into our laps, to me, is DEFINITELY the best thing that’s happened to us in a long time. But we have a ways to go, much to grow.

And what’s wrong with looking for the next Marino? As the passionate fan that you are, don’t you think we deserve the absolute best? Haven’t we suffered at QB long enough?

Tua is a #5. A NUMBER FIVE. Do you sincerely think he’s playing up to par as it stands today? Big dawg, “to thine own self be true.”

At my core, I truly have a gut feeling we will see the Tua you allude to this season. I feel it in my bones. It only makes sense. Tua has been progressing thus far and with the weapons he now has, oowee boy do my nipples get hard at the thought.

Please don’t kill me, brother. This is not an attack.
1648476562922.gif

I find I'm in agreement with you more often than before.
I think that is a good thing. - LOL

Truthfully more scary to me that I find agreement in here LOL. Though some and I mean a small few actually bring thought provoking opinions to the table. But IMO the real interesting posters have gone and not wasting time in here with the ones who know they know, though do see a few with football logic back by early common sense. All just opinions some more correct than not but usually takes time to find out the real truth.

Its to much poster on poster IMO than just talking football stuff...b o r i n g ......lol

But always an up to see opinions understood even if some disagreement. Funny I listen to Reason a lot who's football everything is miles ahead of me and get excitement with the learning more, of many areas I lack. But still needs to go through my head.

People keep trying to pencil in Eich at RT b/c he had good stats in college, but he lacks the feet to play T in the NFL. You saw that in his college tape too. The speed guys blew by him far too often. He escaped the sacks against stats b/c the ball got out quickly or the QB escaped, etc., but he was still beaten by the speed guys. AJ was better in the NFL at LT his rookie season and Hunt was far, far better at RT his rookie season. I'm not saying Eich is a bust or needs to be cut or anything like that, but there is no reasonable reason to believe he should be the presumed starter at RT ahead of Hunt or AJ.

edit: in fact, I would put Robert Jones and Coleman ahead of Eich as well.
Hopefully they will have them all rotating in with the first team and objectively decide who should start. At this point we don't know who will step up and can only speculate. That's what these forums are for. I am thinking it could be Jones or that Hunt might be moved back to RT and Jones put at RG.

Bro, no disrespect, but the points you are making are hyperbolic.

The best thing? Come on. A wonderful thing? Yes. But if you think we’re currently at the best stage then you’re on the other end of the spectrum- too far in one direction or the other- and just as well can be described as clueless.

Despicable is waaaay to strong a word and IMO, it’s your bias, rosy-colored glasses shinning through. The potential that Tua has and the fact that said potential fell into our laps, to me, is DEFINITELY the best thing that’s happened to us in a long time. But we have a ways to go, much to grow.

And what’s wrong with looking for the next Marino? As the passionate fan that you are, don’t you think we deserve the absolute best? Haven’t we suffered at QB long enough?

Tua is a #5. A NUMBER FIVE. Do you sincerely think he’s playing up to par as it stands today? Big dawg, “to thine own self be true.”

At my core, I truly have a gut feeling we will see the Tua you allude to this season. I feel it in my bones. It only makes sense. Tua has been progressing thus far and with the weapons he now has, oowee boy do my nipples get hard at the thought.

Please don’t kill me, brother. This is not an attack.
Hyperbolic ?? Now theres a good one. but is it menyolesogic lol

OK, What QB since Marino have we had with youth and potential IMO such as Tuas, not realized either way yet ??????
May point is we haven't really even seen how successful or not Tua will be. And he doesn't have to be SuperQBman....like many expect.
Despicable sorry but YES to all those making the call at this point, especially considering the crap the guy has had to go through Despicable.......and not fair IMO

Nothing wrong with wasting your time looking for the next Marino though IMO your wasting your time ( only One ) and we don't need another Marino.. Just a high level of efficiency (still in question)
From what I've seen of the extremely early stage Tua going through those obstacles in which a #5 shouldn't have gone through to begin with, see great potential to being a very good leader and QB of our team. But fair to say still in question and will need to see it played out. NOT CONDEMN BEFORE I SEE IT ON THE FIELD.

Oh Brother, Not killing you just my opinion.

Hyperbolic ?? Now theres a good one. but is it menyolesogic lol

OK, What QB since Marino have we had with youth and potential IMO such as Tuas, not realized either way yet ??????
May point is we haven't really even seen how successful or not Tua will be. And he doesn't have to be SuperQBman....like many expect.
Despicable sorry but YES to all those making the call at this point, especially considering the crap the guy has had to go through Despicable.......and not fair IMO

Nothing wrong with wasting your time looking for the next Marino though IMO your wasting your time ( only One ) and we don't need another Marino.. Just a high level of efficiency (still in question)
From what I've seen of the extremely early stage Tua going through those obstacles in which a #5 shouldn't have gone through to begin with, see great potential to being a very good leader and QB of our team. But fair to say still in question and will need to see it played out. NOT CONDEMN BEFORE I SEE IT ON THE FIELD.

Oh Brother, Not killing you just my opinion.
1648479184450.gif

I think we've just been spoiled with the moves made last week - LOL
Plus, most of the NFL has gone quiet. Most of the best guys left are about to turn 30 or older. No one is offering them what they want, so they're likely waiting for injuries.

Back
Top Bottom