*Official NFL Free Agency thread* | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official NFL Free Agency thread*

90% of coaches would’ve pulled the plug at least two years sooner.

It’s fantastic that we are going from a coach who didn’t know how to evaluate them to a coach who worships that unit.
Yet Minnesota signed him. And no I’m not defending Jesse Davis I’m just genuinely shocked given the recent tape is so bad.

Yet Minnesota signed him. And no I’m not defending Jesse Davis I’m just genuinely shocked given the recent tape is so bad.
Because he's still usable. He's not yet as bad as....what was his name? Damn man he was a tackle for us and he was a backup but was put in due to injuries....see he was SO BAD my brain literally deleted his name from existence in order to save itself....whatever Davis isn't that bad...yet.

Because he's still usable. He's not yet as bad as....what was his name? Damn man he was a tackle for us and he was a backup but was put in due to injuries....see he was SO BAD my brain literally deleted his name from existence in order to save itself....whatever Davis isn't that bad...yet.

Billy Effin Turner?

Dallas Thomas.

Jason Peters?

Davis was put in for injured and lack of OL play but was injured himself. He probably shouldn't have been playing OT with a leg injury period.

Dallas Thomas.
Close ....damn that guy was bad too.....but I looked it up and it was Sam Young.....that dude was just....
man d GIF

The Vikings OL coach, Chris Kuper, has a history with Jessie Davis.

Chris Kuper background
After a year as a volunteer assistant at Columbine High School (Colorado) in 2015, Kuper was hired by the Dolphins as an offensive quality control coach. He helped Miami win nine of its final 11 games of 2016 and was promoted to assistant offensive line coach from 2017-18. The 2017 Dolphins used nine different combinations of offensive line starters but limited their sacks allowed to 33.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33670901

1649106167958.png

The Philadelphia Eagles have agreed to trade two of their 2022 first-round picks (No. 16 and No. 19) to the Saints for New Orleans' 2022 first-round pick (No. 18) and a 2023 first-round pick.

The Eagles will also receive a 2024 second-round draft pick, plus a 2022 third-round pick (No. 101) and a 2022 seventh-round pick (No. 237) while sending a 2022 sixth-round pick (No. 194) to the Saints.

After the trade, the Eagles will still pick twice in the 2022 first round as they also own the No. 15 pick.

I think this makes sense for both sides. Eagles get to keep two 1's in 2022 and now they get two 1's in 2023 and get to spread the salary pain for first round picks over two years. Saints sacrifice next years draft to get some short term improvements this year.

Back
Top Bottom