*** OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddy's a multi year vet, former starter. Thompson has never played against a starting defense.

If Teddy gets cut or hurt, you're making a deal for a QB. Skylar is not the answer to that conundrum.
What do you propose then leaving him exposed on a PS or keeping him as a 3rd QB on a roster where there is already a big roster crunch?

I don't see how Skyler doesn't make this roster. 3 TD night plus another awesome QB Rating.
Sinnett passed for over 300 yards in the final preseason game for the Dolphins last year and did you see him tonight?

I like Thompson and believe he can eventually be a decent backup in the NFL but I‘m not going overboard on him. This team is only going as far as Tua takes them.

If Tua is injured and Bridgewater or Thompson has to take over in the regular season. It’s going to be a long season for Dolphin fans.

I'm really hoping someone trades us something for a WR. We have a few that could easily be a #3 or #4 on most other teams. It will really suck to cut them and get nothing. Curious who will be the WRs that make this team. RB looks interesting too. Mc Daniel definitely has his work cut out for him in the next 48 hours. Excited for the season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom