*** OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you are a Dolphin fan. Does a fan of another team or unbiased analyst feel the same way about the treatment of Tua? I don’t know but I doubt it.
It looks like you are never going to accept the point people are trying to make. I know from my fantasy football league at work (that has zero Dolphins fans) that other fans notice the hate Tua gets. We’ve joked about some of the articles. Particularly when every single day for months it was all about the Dolphins trading for Watson and Tua had to go out and play each week with a coach who didn’t even want him.

I think he is going to prove this season he is a great QB. You are certainly entitled to your opinion of Tua
Thinking he’s going to be great and him actually being great are two completely different things. Some want to immediately crown him as being great, some want him to actually earn it before acknowledging it.

no doubt this year we're going to cut some players that would have made the team in any other year.......not going to be easy to make those last 4 or 5 cuts

Thinking he’s going to be great and him actually being great are two completely different things. Some want to immediately crown him as being great, some want him to actually earn it before acknowledging it.
That’s why I said I believe he will prove it during the season. That is far different from saying he has already proved he is a great QB.

And some have said he sucks and he can't play.

Sinnett passed for over 300 yards in the final preseason game for the Dolphins last year and did you see him tonight?

I like Thompson and believe he can eventually be a decent backup in the NFL but I‘m not going overboard on him. This team is only going as far as Tua takes them.

If Tua is injured and Bridgewater or Thompson has to take over in the regular season. It’s going to be a long season for Dolphin fans.
I hear you, but I am not ready to cap the players ceiling. Sinnett never looked as good as Thompson has looked. Thompson is not ready to be the second string QB. Too much to learn. The question that needs to be answered is to you carry him on the roster or lose him. I would flabbergasted if he made it to our PS.

Again, you are a Dolphin fan. Does a fan of another team or unbiased analyst feel the same way about the treatment of Tua? I don’t know but I doubt it.
No, they mostly just have the negative narrative so they assume he's a horrible player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom