Official Playoff Thread of the New England Patriots | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Playoff Thread of the New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobFins2005 said:
This playoff thread can be closed about January 8th.

Rob this whole dolphins site can be closed down tonight about 4:30pm..thats when your season ends. :lol:

MR NFLFAN said:
Rob this whole dolphins site can be closed down tonight about 4:30pm..thats when your season ends. :lol:

No skin off my back.

MR NFLFAN said:
Brady has already proved himself as a clutch player. If you can't see that then you know zero about the game. New Flash of course he hasn't won all by himself neither did any of those QB's I mentioned but like them he has the ability to lift his team mates to another level.
Nothing he does will convince someone like you because you simply don't like the guy. History will remember brady and he's already a lock on the HOF no matter weather you like him or not. Time to pull your head out of the sand.

man u got it all wrong i dont hate brady i like him as a matter of fact (well as much as a fin can) but im just sick of people like u and all the other pats fans that think he is a f-ing god he's not a god so hop of his d!@% and stop with all the man luv cause im tried of this bs that i here about brady also u pat fan act the pats been the best in the nfl forever but if i remember rite u guys were horrialbe back in the 80s, early 90s so stop with all there ranting about brady and questioning people knowlegde about football mr. football guru

The road to the superbowl starts next week.
Jville at Patriots.
Lets go Pats!!!!!!!!

The New Guy said:
It should. I believe that the Colts are the best team in the league right now. The only reason the Pats have beaten the Colts the last few years is because of home field advantage. Few teams have a more favorable home (frozen) field advantage than NE. If the Pats would have had to play @ Indy the last couple of years, I don’t think that they would have even made it to the Super Bowl.

You already mention most of the differences in the team yourself. Why do things have to be different for a team not to be as good as they have been in the past? What happened to the Pats in 2002 when they didn’t even make the playoffs?

I am not a team, but you can consider me a fool. :D NE just does not have as good a team as they have had in the past. I think that you will see, (not only in the playoffs, but into next year) that the losses of Crennel and Weis are a bigger blow than you think. Just look at the 10-5 record they have now. Yes, 10-5 is pretty good, but they have only beaten two teams that are going to make the playoffs. They will be facing much better teams in the Playoffs this year. It will be interesting to watch.

brady probably had his best year and it's without weis. and the defense really picked up at the end of the year. next year the pats should have bruschi and maybe harridson back,along with poole and gay.if those 4 were here this year,they would still be near the 13-14 win mark,even without crennel.with those guys back,i expect the pats to take next years division EASILY.

man u got it all wrong i dont hate brady i like him as a matter of fact (well as much as a fin can) but im just sick of people like u and all the other pats fans that think he is a f-ing god he's not a god so hop of his d!@% and stop with all the man luv cause im tried of this bs that i here about brady also u pat fan act the pats been the best in the nfl forever but if i remember rite u guys were horrialbe back in the 80s, early 90s so stop with all there ranting about brady and questioning people knowlegde about football mr. football guru

I'm not going to argue stupid points with you....Believe whatever it is that floats your boat.

MR NFLFAN said:
Brady has already proved himself as a clutch player. If you can't see that then you know zero about the game. New Flash of course he hasn't won all by himself neither did any of those QB's I mentioned but like them he has the ability to lift his team mates to another level.
Nothing he does will convince someone like you because you simply don't like the guy. History will remember brady and he's already a lock on the HOF no matter weather you like him or not. Time to pull your head out of the sand.

MKeveny said:
The road to the superbowl starts next week.
Jville at Patriots.
Lets go Pats!!!!!!!!

No need for you to gas up for this trip, your exit is coming faster than you think.

buckwilde said:
No need for you to gas up for this trip, your exit is coming faster than you think.

Why? I'm assuming you have more to add from your keen observations of today's game and vast knowledge of football.

If it's: "Because the Pats SUCK!!! WOOOHOOO!!! Yo mama!!" then please don't bother replying.

Mr. RobFins2005, you seem to offer a little more insight in general in your posts (all 42/day of them). When you get back from your little timeout, could you tell me WHY the Pats are so obviously going to lose next weekend?

And to Mr. Aboome, humbly, I ask you to make an attempt to use some kind of grammar. Even if you have some good points, it's kind of hard to take you seriously, writing like a 4th grader. A little message board etiquette please. BTW: what does your member name, "aboome," mean/refer to?

finsmx said:
I hope you pats fans don't disapear next week if jax kicks your sorry ***

Pats lost today and I am here as promised. By Tuesday/Wednesday I am off to a JAX board though.

I won't be on the field, so I doubt the Jags are going to kick my sorry *** ;). Now, why do you think the Pats are such a bad team?

Some dolphin fans have all the class in the world and others have next to nothing.

Wandering Athol said:
Pats lost today and I am here as promised. By Tuesday/Wednesday I am off to a JAX board though.

I won't be on the field, so I doubt the Jags are going to kick my sorry *** ;). Now, why do you think the Pats are such a bad team?

Why??

Cause the pats can't beat good teams, sure they can crush the jets, bills (twice), the saints, the raiders. But what about the panthers, broncos, the colts.

Here's something I came up with about 5 minutes ago

the patsies finished with a 10-6 record

on those 10 wins the combined record for the team you beat was

64-96 (Avg W-L = 6-10 or 7-9)

and on the 6 loses you guys had the combined record for the other team was

66-30 (Avg W-L = 11-5)

You won't play 6-10 teams on the playoffs :)

Oh and I'm sorry for being so classless :rolleyes:

finsmx said:
Cause the pats can't beat good teams, sure they can crush the jets, bills (twice), the saints, the raiders. But what about the panthers, broncos, the colts.

What about Pittsburgh, Atlanta, (if you consider them to be a good team) and Tampa? You conveniently left them out I noticed. :tongue:

To tell you the truth, the only game out of CAR, DEN, IND, PIT, ATL, and TB that tells me the least bit about how this team will play in the playoffs is the Tampa Bay game. All the other games just mentioned will be 2-months in the books by the time the Pats play the Jags, and the Pats were a much different team 2 months ago because of injuries and mid-season adjustments.

The Pats are peaking just at the right time (I go into this in detail in recent posts earlier in this thread if you care to read them).

You won't play 6-10 teams on the playoffs :)

I'm disappointed in today's loss only b/c I never like to see the Pats drop a game to a division rival, especially at home. But that's most-likely just me being short-sighted as playing Jac (a warm-weather team with a questionable starting QB that hasn't faced much competition lately) is preferable to playing Pit, at least at first glance. Hopefully, Belichick sacrifices some chickens and does some snake-handling so as to appease the karma gods for that 2-point-conversion "attempt". :rastanana I think I'll watch the game next Saturday anyhow, just in case the Pats get lucky. ;)

=Wandering Athol What about Pittsburgh, Atlanta, (if you consider them to be a good team) and Tampa? You conveniently left them out I noticed. :tongue:

To tell you the truth, the only game out of CAR, DEN, IND, PIT, ATL, and TB that tells me the least bit about how this team will play in the playoffs is the Tampa Bay game. All the other games just mentioned will be 2-months in the books by the time the Pats play the Jags, and the Pats were a much different team 2 months ago because of injuries and mid-season adjustments.

The Pats are peaking just at the right time (I go into this in detail in recent posts earlier in this thread if you care to read them).

I'm disappointed in today's loss only b/c I never like to see the Pats drop a game to a division rival, especially at home. But that's most-likely just me being short-sighted as playing Jac (a warm-weather team with a questionable starting QB that hasn't faced much competition lately) is preferable to playing Pit, at least at first glance. Hopefully, Belichick sacrifices some chickens and does some snake-handling so as to appease the karma gods for that 2-point-conversion "attempt". :rastanana I think I'll watch the game next Saturday anyhow, just in case the Pats get lucky. ;)

Its much easier to make a point when they only choose facts that back up their opinion and ignore the rest. Next week we get another warm weather team for an 8 pm playoff game...I sure hope they have plenty of long underwear and space heaters. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom