Official Red Sox '05 thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Red Sox '05 thread

Pagan said:
C'mon guys....if, if, if. If my Aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle.

You wanna go to "ifs"...if Mariano was himself last year, you go home in 4, no?

It's only one game. Give the Yanks some credit. The bats came alive last night.

Dude the Yankee bats were awesome last night. I don't believe anyone here is debating that.

We are debating the fact that Wright had a good performance like some of you Yankee fans make it sound. The guy got lucky, you can win and still look bad in the same game. Wright s*cks.

As for the Yankee bats. They were awesome last night. Pefect example.. Schilling had a 1-2-3 first inning and threw more than 20 pitches. If the Yankees were making outs they were going deep into counts and got Schills pitch count up real quick. Great job by them.

What a b*llsh*t call. Such crap he didn't ring Sheffield up right there. Where the h*ll was that pitch?? Then this friggen ump has the balls to throw out Papa Jack for no reason. Garbage, pure garbage. :yell:

FaninPatsyLand said:
What a b*llsh*t call. Such crap he didn't ring Sheffield up right there. Where the h*ll was that pitch?? Then this friggen ump has the balls to throw out Papa Jack for no reason. Garbage, pure garbage. :yell:

Yeah these ****ing umps are ridiculous. These's zero consistency...

Tito got tossed..

He doesn't ring up Sheffield, then Johnson starts b*tch*ng and immediately gets a call like he just got on Mueller. :lol: This guy s*cks.

Good man Tito, something had to be done. The strike zone is non-existent tonight.

My last reply on that situation...

Jeter just got rung up on the SAME EXACT pitch that Sheffield walked on.. this guy is just terrible. If it's a ball then it's a ball, don't ring up Jeter on it :shakeno:

FaninPatsyLand said:
My last reply on that situation...

Jeter just got rung up on the SAME EXACT pitch that Sheffield walked on.. this guy is just terrible. If it's a ball then it's a ball, don't ring up Jeter on it :shakeno:

You saw the Jay Payton strikeout i'll assume. The ball was above his elbows. The ump has a moving strike zone...

Hostile7 said:
You saw the Jay Payton strikeout i'll assume. The ball was above his elbows. The ump has a moving strike zone...

No doubt about it man. No one is happy with this guy tonight. I'd like to see his Questec review after tonight. :lol:

FaninPatsyLand said:
No doubt about it man. No one is happy with this guy tonight. I'd like to see his Questec review after tonight. :lol:

Nice hit by Renteria... Although he has sucked for the most part, he's pretty clutch.

EDIT: Watch Manny not do ****. He's been as unclutch as you can get.

**** that fan... Total bull****.

Totally uncalled for. It's a shame sheffy didn't punch his lights out.

EDIT: What a *****. As soon as Sheffy got in his face the fan starts crying he was going for the ball.

Hostile7 said:
**** that fan... Total bull****.

Totally uncalled for. It's a shame sheffy didn't punch his lights out.

The guy is a p*ick. I wish Sheffield got a better shot off right there. What an amazing d*ck. No need for any of that s*it.

The guy looked like a scrawny little b*tch, Sheffield would have messed him up. :lol:

On another note, nice job Tek. Big time job right there...

Man...how about the guy who tossed the beer? I hate when fans get carried away like that. :shakeno:

Hostile7 said:
Nice hit by Renteria... Although he has sucked for the most part, he's pretty clutch.

EDIT: Watch Manny not do ****. He's been as unclutch as you can get.

Great game for Renteria. He steps up when we need him to. Hopefully he can stay in this groove.

Pagan said:
Man...how about the guy who tossed the beer? I hate when fans get carried away like that. :shakeno:

:lol:. She was scared ****less.

Nah man, it wasn't the girl. When you looked at the replay it was the fat guy to her right.

Pagan said:
Nah man, it wasn't the girl. When you looked at the replay it was the fat guy to her right.

Are you sure? I thought her cup was half full and then emptied?

Back
Top Bottom