Official Schedule!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Schedule!!!

Im annoyed that Miami is the only AFC East team to to have to play a team that has 2 weeks to prepare (after the other teams bye). Bills have none, Pats and Jets play each other after their byes

Ravens, Bill's, Then Bengals all in a row with the latter being a Thursday night game?!

Rough stuff, if we come out those first 4 games with a winning record we know we good.
Yes and the end of the schedule and everywhere in between is no picnic. Lol

I might try to go to the Ravens and Bengals games. Both pretty easy drives/trains from my place (and I've done the marathon in each city). Many may rip on the bungles, but I really like the stadium and the Midwestern feel of the city. Always good stuff to be found everywhere, you just have to look around a bit...with a drink in hand.

Supposedly, we have a middle of the pack strength of schedule this year, but looking at those first four games, we damn sure better beat NE at home week 1.
Only team that scares me is Buffalo.

We play alot of trash cans, NE and the Jets, thats 4 wins right there. Lions, Bears and Texans.... pretty easy schedule if you ask me.

Only team that scares me is Buffalo.

We play alot of trash cans, NE and the Jets, thats 4 wins right there. Lions, Bears and Texans.... pretty easy schedule if you ask me.
I agree. I'm more concerned with the first four games. There's definitely a pretty "easy" stretch after the Bengals game.

Back
Top Bottom