Official Schedule!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Schedule!!!

Me and my lady will be down to see the Steelers game on SNF!:UP:
Enjoy! Only our 3rd appearance on Sunday Night Football since it debuted in 2006

2010 season:​
SnN Sep 26 2010​
at Mia​
NY Jets 31, Miami 23​
2017 season:​
SnN Nov 5 2017​
at Mia​
Oakland 27, Miami 24​

Time to get our first win this time.

Would be really great to win the first 2 before the Bills and Bengals. Awesome if we can beat one of those too. Then the schedule settles down a bit. I see wildcard potential with this schedule.

Enjoy! Only our 3rd appearance on Sunday Night Football since it debuted in 2006

2010 season:​
SnN Sep 26 2010​
at Mia​
NY Jets 31, Miami 23​
2017 season:​
SnN Nov 5 2017​
at Mia​
Oakland 27, Miami 24​

Time to get our first win this time.
Damn, that's crazy. I figured we would have had several more. Not that I can blame the schedulemakers....

Also I'm quite happy with only 2 night games. The only time I watch primetime is when the Dolphins are playing or it's the playoffs. Otherwise I get all my football watching done between 1pm-8pm on Sunday

Get through the first 4 games and we will be fine

Our team should improve as the year goes on and hopefully finish strong
I agree, it's brutal having New England on the first game with a new "virgin" head coach.

Sucks to be playing at Buff and at NE at the end of the season...

Lets hope for an unusually warm winter on the East coast this year... say mid 70's?

Having said that its going to be a fun season and I am optimistic.
Terrible to play in cold weather that late, but if McDaniel is close to what is said about him, Miami will have a running game set up by this time, that can make it a heck of a lot easier for Tua.

If the winds also make it tough to pass, running the ball down their throats is not a horrible option.

Initial impressions:
We will see how much of that Thursday night game against Lamar Jackson was Josh Boyer (I think it was Flores taking over more autonomy over the defense).
There is absolutely no excuse for the defense not to be clicking at the start of the year.
We really need to beat Buffalo at home this year.
If we can start the season at least 2-2 we should be fine.

Ravens, Bill's, Then Bengals all in a row with the latter being a Thursday night game?!

Rough stuff, if we come out those first 4 games with a winning record we know we good.
Don't underestimate an angry Belichick coached Patriots team in Miami, he will do what he has to, to get a victory.

I agree 100% with you Miami come out of that with a winning record, this could be a fun season...Even 2-2, and I'm very happy, considering the games afterwards.

Im annoyed that Miami is the only AFC East team to to have to play a team that has 2 weeks to prepare (after the other teams bye). Bills have none, Pats and Jets play each other after their byes
If Miami is on a role, I have found the two week bye means little to nothing.

Back
Top Bottom