Official Schedule!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Schedule!!!

Get through the first 4 games and we will be fine

Our team should improve as the year goes on and hopefully finish strong
They have to go 2-2 in the first four. Then, they have to go 6-1 in the easiest stretch of the schedule. Must be 8-3 going into the brutal home stretch to have a chance in the AFC.

I really wouldn’t sleep on NYJ and that pains me to say
As much as we talk trash about the Jets, they always give the Dolphins a tough game. That's the history of the rivalry. That said, Dolphins need to win both games.

I'm optimistic about our season. I expect us to play well, but that schedule is a monster.

Brutal schedule as panhandle Dolphins fans.

There are no “close” games to go to. It’s either drive the family 9 hours each way to a home game at Hard Rock, or the 2 closest away games are the Bengals at 10.5 hours or the Bears at 13.5 hours lol.

Love my Dolphins but looks like I’m spending money on college game tickets this year.

Last edited:
I might try to go to the Ravens and Bengals games. Both pretty easy drives/trains from my place (and I've done the marathon in each city). Many may rip on the bungles, but I really like the stadium and the Midwestern feel of the city. Always good stuff to be found everywhere, you just have to look around a bit...with a drink in hand.
I’ve spent some time in Cincinnati and I have to say it’s a much cooler city than I expected. I’ve also been to a Dolphins game there (it was the year Ricky retired and the game was just frustrating to watch) and the layout of the stadium is pretty nice. Definitely worth the experience.

Get through the first 4 games and we will be fine

Our team should improve as the year goes on and hopefully finish strong
If Miami can go at least 2-2, I think that would be a good start considering that schedule.

The Dolphins matched up well against the Patriots under Flores, but we really don't know what to expect with McDaniel. On paper, I believe Miami has the better team.

Baltimore is always tough, but Jackson had no answers for Miami's defense last year.

Buffalo might be the best team in the AFC. I would think Miami at least needs to split with the Bills to have any chance at winning the division.

Not expecting Cincinnati to be as good as they were last year, but I do believe in Joe Burrow.

Tough start for sure. Baptism by fire!

A rough first 4 games. If miami could end up 2-2 that would be a decent start. I see more winnable games in middle of schedule. But yeah, tough start. Getting a win first game will be huge. Miami swept new england last year, I think they can beat pats again. And miami's defense gave lamar a hard time. But Bills then a short week to play bengals on thursday night will be really tough

Last edited:
If Miami can go at least 2-2, I think that would be a good start considering that schedule.

The Dolphins matched up well against the Patriots under Flores, but we really don't know what to expect with McDaniel. On paper, I believe Miami has the better team.

Baltimore is always tough, but Jackson had no answers for Miami's defense last year.

Buffalo might be the best team in the AFC. I would think Miami at least needs to split with the Bills to have any chance at winning the division.

Not expecting Cincinnati to be as good as they were last year, but I do believe in Joe Burrow.

Tough start for sure. Baptism by fire!
I mean we'll get a good chance to see early if miami is as good as we hope. A great litmus test to start out season

Back
Top Bottom