Official Schedule!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Schedule!!!

They have to go 2-2 in the first four. Then, they have to go 6-1 in the easiest stretch of the schedule. Must be 8-3 going into the brutal home stretch to have a chance in the AFC.
I agree. Two really tough stretches.
The first four and then weeks 13-16.

Interesting.

11-6 is very reasonable

The first 7 games will determine if that 11-6 is playoff bound or outside looking in due to tie breakers

I really wouldn’t sleep on NYJ and that pains me to say
People are tough on Tua..... Tua was an All-Pro his rookie year compaired to Zach Wilson.

The only way the Jets beat us is if they find a different QB. As long as Wilson is their guy, it will take a miracle for them to beat us.

He was awful last year. Like historically bad.

i'll be a bit disappointed with that. I don't think that gets us into the tournament.
It probably won't but I'm being realistic. Their schedule is brutal at the beginning and end.

We need to win at least 11 to have a shot at the playoffs. We got a lot better on paper talent wise, but unfortunately so did other teams as well in the afc. It really is stacked this year.

I don’t consider any schedule tough until we see the other teams play.
I understand not thinking it's tough due to the opponents, but when they're played, whether they're on a short week or against a team coming off a bye, how much travel is involved in a particular stretch of games, the time of year and the weather, etc.

Stuff like that can make a schedule tough. Also, when a team is installing a new offense/defense, and you have to play some of your toughest games in the beginning of the season, it can make a schedule more difficult.

We need to win at least 11 to have a shot at the playoffs. We got a lot better on paper talent wise, but unfortunately so did other teams as well in the afc. It really is stacked this year.
looking at the schedule last night I came to the same results as you 11 wins. In my mind we need to go 500 in both the first four games and the last four games. Even still I'm afraid we may have to rely on tiebreakers based on how good the AFC is now. As you well know I'm sure tiebreakers have not been kind to us in the past two seasons.

Just got tickets to the Thursday game in Cincinnati. I had enough Stub Hub credit to get 2 tickets on Dolphin side in upper level. Hopefully it goes better than the last Thursday game here.

Where should you stay when going to the game ? How do people get there if drinking and don’t want to drive

Anyone else like the Chargers schedule anime?
View attachment 107968

Did those mother fvckers who have been destroyed by the fins year over year seriously put out a video of them riding a dolphin? Ffs. I can't wait will this LA game, it will be better than them being beaten in SD. Super bowl champs smfd.

Back
Top Bottom