Official Schedule!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Schedule!!!

Get through the first 4 games and we will be fine

Our team should improve as the year goes on and hopefully finish strong
I'd like to add injury free or mostly injury free Because if we come out of there with a winning record or at least .500, but all busted up that's no good...

Just got tickets to the Thursday game in Cincinnati. I had enough Stub Hub credit to get 2 tickets on Dolphin side in upper level. Hopefully it goes better than the last Thursday game here.

Going to the SF game for sure. Might try to fly down for the Chargers one too.
If the Niners start Lance all year and stink up the place, I might pick up a pair of cheap tickets, but otherwise I'll just get a free month of Prime and watch it at home.

I’ll be coming to my first fin game this year. We are moving about 2 hours away.
Can someone tell me which hotel I should try to book ? And how you commute back snd forth if your gonna drink ?

Hadn’t thought about the 17 game schedule and what it means as far as an imbalance of home vs away games. We play 3 consecutive away games this season and 9 total vs 8 home games. Don’t like that.

Heading over from the UK for the Vikings and Steelers games, got my game tickets, flights and hotel all booked..staying north beach..
if anyone could help me out with a bit of advice that would be appreciated.
Whats the best way to get to the rock without driving?
What time does the tail gate start from for a 1pm kick off?
The Steelers game being a night game would give me chance to hit a bar for pre- game beers, is there anywhere fans meet before heading up to the rock?

Back
Top Bottom