Official Schedule!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Schedule!!!

Sucks to be playing at Buff and at NE at the end of the season...

Lets hope for an unusually warm winter on the East coast this year... say mid 70's?

Having said that its going to be a fun season and I am optimistic.
I would think that hosting the Pats* in week one is ideal for the Dolphins. The offseason has not so far been kind to the Pats*, and having lost their O-line coach, two of their starting O-line, and the OC could spell a slow start for them.

Hosting the Bills early is probably beneficial, as well. The Bills have a new, rookie OC in Ken Dorsey, and a lot of retooling on their defense. Who knows how these teams will be faring in December. But, all things being equal, the Dolphins probably have a better chance of beating them earlier than later.

I see the Patriots get 5 PT games. 5. That Parker signing must be a real ratings winner eh.

Sucks to be playing at Buff and at NE at the end of the season...

Lets hope for an unusually warm winter on the East coast this year... say mid 70's?

Having said that its going to be a fun season and I am optimistic.
I doubt they look forward to coming down to Miami and having to play in the heat and humidity in September. Playing in Miami in September kind of evens out the fact the Dolphins have to go up north and play both teams during the colder weather later in the season.

I see the Patriots get 5 PT games. 5. That Parker signing must be a real ratings winner eh.
The media has a love affair with the Patriots, even though the Dolphins beat them twice last year. As long as Belichick remains in New England, I suspect they will remain overrated and we will have to continue to listen to how great the Patriots are, even if they are only a mediocre team now.

Here’s a good look at strength of schedule determined in a much better way than just looking at last year’s records.

Us and Buffalo are right in the middle of the pack. However we both had two of the easiest schedules last year. The Bengals had THE easiest.

Only one AFC team in the top 5 easiest schedules this year: the Colts. With Matt Ryan, shouldn’t be surprised to see them make a solid run

Ravens, Bill's, Then Bengals all in a row with the latter being a Thursday night game?!

Rough stuff, if we come out those first 4 games with a winning record we know we good.
I thought the same thing. We could be 0-4 to start. 2-2 would be fantastic

I see the league has us back to playing road games at the Bills and Pats at the end of the year......

God help us with that schedule.
It's brutal to start. Relatively easy in the middle. And brutal toward the end (minus the Jets game).

Decades of experience as a Dolphins fan lead to believe that we will have a rough start, be lulled back in mid-season, before a disappointing end of the year collapse.

The late season games at Buffalo and NE are going to be brutal due to weather. Need to snatch some wins when they play us at home.

Back
Top Bottom