***Official Senior Bowl Thread*** | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Senior Bowl Thread***

Croyle throws a pic... he looked terrible on that drive

Bigjbizzle2 said:
anyone who still wants cutler is a fool
I think its more like anyone who thinks Cutler's a top 10 pick is a fool.
There goes a Croyle pick.

I know I've posted how I'm wary about Cutler, but I want to be clear that it has little to nothing to do with today.

I wouldn't let today's game effect it TOO much either way. It's one game... less, since he's splitting time.

Bigjbizzle2 said:

I wouldnt say that. he is overrated... but he is still a talented player...

Alright Anwar Phillips! There's the DB I'd like us to get in the 3rd/4th... I really think Saban would turn him into a quality starter.

Cutler reminds me of Jim Druckenmiller.

I'm being only half serious. I think it's ridiculous to be rooting for a bad game in hopes we get him. Why would we want a guy who played like crap? I'm sure he can be coached up but quotes like "ONE MORE PICK AND HE'S OURS!" just don't sound right.

Stacks said:
Cutler reminds me of Jim Druckenmiller.

I'm being only half serious. I think it's ridiculous to be rooting for a bad game in hopes we get him. Why would we want a guy who played like crap? I'm sure he can be coached up but quotes like "ONE MORE PICK AND HE'S OURS!" just don't sound right.

because this game doesnt reflect on the rest of his life. its ridiculous to judge any player from 1 game.

This is such crap. All of the supposed experts are going to come out of the woodwork and give their ridiculous evaluations. Cutler sucks, Croyle sucks, ugh...

Jaj said:
This is such crap. All of the supposed experts are going to come out of the woodwork and give their ridiculous evaluations. Cutler sucks, Croyle sucks, ugh...

:yeahthat:

Jaj said:

Let's be completely fair and also say:

This is such crap. All of the supposed experts are going to come out of the woodwork and give their ridiculous evaluations. Cutler is awesome, Croyle is awesome, ugh...

Back
Top Bottom