Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say anything negative about Tua, you get sent away, and smeared with immature rude insults.

It doesn't matter if you have facts or not. Welcome to the new "regulated" forum.

Not true. I have deleted many post where they were just name calling with no back up

Go look

The only thing we did regulate was the Watson rumors and that's because they always turned political

I'll say that what concerned me the most about Tua yesterday was how he handled pressure. He seemed to regress in that area. Hopefully they work on that with him.

Tua was under far more pressure than, maybe, you're acknowledging or realize. That he only got hit 4 times is a testament to some part of the plan being successful. What Tua didn't do that Ryan Tannehill was coached to do was tuck that ball and eat the sack. Tua rolls out away from the impending rusher, and at that point you can do one of three things: 1) attempt to get a pass out even if throwing out of bounds, 2) tuck the ball and run, 3) tuck the ball and eat the sack. The safest option is to just tuck the ball and go down while #2 can get your QB injured. #1 could also get the QB injured, and as we saw in this case his throw was altered and lacked the control to sail out of bounds. It's now that I'm reminded that our old coaches didn't even want our previous QB to exit the pocket, and it probably did save us from a number of terrible interceptions.

Under a different set of circumstances, maybe he connects with a receiver deep. My hope is he will get rid of the ball better, but if not then the sack is ultimately better than the other options.

where?

is there a raekwon davis thread i'm missing out on
A lot of posters on this site are ready to cut bait with both Jackson and Igbinoghene but they tend to give Tua the benefit of the doubt with his play. If you are going to play the game, the rules apply to all players equally.

A lot of posters on this site are ready to cut bait with both Jackson and Igbinoghene but they tend to give Tua the benefit of the doubt with his play. If you are going to play the game, the rules apply to all players equally.
good point!

i have not made any sweeping proclamations regarding any of our youngsters, as that would be woefully premature!

If you say anything negative about Tua, you get sent away, and smeared with immature rude insults.

It doesn't matter if you have facts or not. Welcome to the new "regulated" forum.
thats absoluetely not true, tua is a contentious subject and people get carried away, regardless of which side they may be on in the debate...it went on for 7 years with tannehill too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom