Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread? | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soxfinatic

Active Roster
Reaction score
my contention was with a poster who claimed New England(by virtue of their loss to Miami) could not possibly a playoff team. And it's not with a certain publication or writer, there is a general consensus that the Patriots will be in the playoffs this year. Peter King is still a moron but he may be right here.
As far as Tua goes, the Jay Fiedler comp is way off-base imo. That guy really did have a weak arm and was a slow thinker to boot. Tua has a quick mind, a quicker release and while not a Howitzer, a stronger arm. I will say this- not many QBs have the grit of Jay Fiedler and he will always be a favorite of mine for that.
I loved the guy. He was tough. I was simply saying record can be deceiving.

Delvin

Active Roster
Reaction score
And maybe step up to support the site especially if it's important to you. But then again despite being a PITA Voluminous poster, correct me if I'm wrong but nyjunc depended on others to do the heavy lifting
My God. That poster really did a number on you. Have you spoken to a psychiatrist about this?

fishfanmiami

These pretzels are making me thirsty
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Guys knock off the personal stuff or it will be deleted

That goes for both sides of the argument

Carry on

fishfanmiami

Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The topic is Tua. Get back to it please

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
This is a real thread on a MIAMI DOLPHINS fan site?...sad...remember fans get the team they deserve....

fishfanmiami

Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok I think that is enough

Everyone got to express their opinion and there is really nothing new being added so let support our team and go beat Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom