Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread? | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Totally.

Here's Tua's performance @ the Patriots:

Turnover worthy plays (PFF): Tua (#1 in league at 6.75%)
PFF Overall: 57.8
Passer Rating (Next Gen): 59.3
QBR (ESPN): 39.8

...BUT people wanted him to have a good game, and throw harder, so I guess he did. Let's ignore all the facts and data.
Again making **** up. Nextgen rating for Tua is 79.6. If you want to use PFF for single games, you do you, but it explains alot. And QBR. Tell me how QBR is calculated again? (You cant, because they just wont say it)

tuavsNE.png

59.3 is his comp%. Like you said, some people just see what they want to see so bad.

Tua is what I thought he was. He's what I thought he was. I saw him in preseason. Who the hell thinks of the preseason like it's bullshit? Bullshit! Tua is who I thought he was. And that's why I watched the damn game! Now, if you wanna crown him, then crown his ass! But he is who I thought he was, and they let 'em off the hook!

😂 😂 😂

RIP Coach Green

Yeah. Totally.

Here's Tua's performance @ the Patriots:

Turnover worthy plays (PFF): Tua (#1 in league at 6.75%)
PFF Overall: 57.8
Passer Rating (Next Gen): 59.3
QBR (ESPN): 39.8

...BUT people wanted him to have a good game, and throw harder, so I guess he did. Let's ignore all the facts and data.

You don't want to throw stats at brother @NBP81 :lol:

He will have pie charts and color graphs to prove you wrong

math-zach-galifianakis.gif

Again making **** up. Nextgen rating for Tua is 79.6. If you want to use PFF for single games, you do you, but it explains alot. And QBR. Tell me how QBR is calculated again? (You cant, because they just wont say it)

View attachment 85477

59.3 is his comp%. Like you said, some people just see what they want to see so bad.
No bro. What you are doing is clearly an agenda. I just accidentally grabbed the wrong number, the one next to the one I wanted.

The correct number as you mentioned was 79.6. That ranks Tua 27th out of 32 QBs. AKA: Very much below average. You got anything else?

Tim Tebow in his final season as a QB went 7-4 as a starter. You get that there's more to player evaluation than team win/loss records, right?
There's also more to player evaluation than stats.

He had an average game against a Bill Belichick defense. A defense known for making QB's look less than average. I don't see a problem. I don't think you grasp how hard it is to win at NE in the 1st game of the season when Billy boy had months to prepare a game plan on how to stop Tua and the offense.

There's also more to player evaluation than stats.

He had an average game against a Bill Belichick defense. A defense known for making QB's look less than average. I don't see a problem. I don't think you grasp how hard it is to win at NE in the 1st game of the season when Billy boy had months to prepare a game plan on how to stop Tua and the offense.
This is where I take issue with, "He had an average game against a Bill Belichick defense." This is where data matters.

He faced a tough defense? Yes. Agreed. Absolutely.

He had an "average" game? No. That's where stats come into play. All the 4 stats I mentioned all had him very much "below average."

No bro. What you are doing is clearly an agenda.

99.9 % of your posts here have been anti Tua

76f4706d-b1aa-4aad-9f2f-3305902bf30c_text.gif

You have been on that band wagon non stop since you started posting here

All summer and now even after a big win

Is that the only thing you bring to the table ?

I hope not

Lets put some things in perspective here because stats without context and poor understanding often leads to stupid takes... How did the average QB look like playing in NE in 2020...

YPA: 6.6 Tua21: 7.5
TD%: 3.7 Tua21: 3.7 + 1 rushing TD
INT%: 4.8 Tua21: 3.7
Rating: 75.6 Tua21: 79.6

I can do 2019 if yall want but given the nature of this thread, it wont help your argument considering the packed stadium.

Offenses struggle playing in NE. Tua struggled less.

No bro. What you are doing is clearly an agenda. I just accidentally grabbed the wrong number, the one next to the one I wanted.

The correct number as you mentioned was 79.6. That ranks Tua 27th out of 32 QBs. AKA: Very much below average. You got anything else?
Hey would you look at that Josh Allen has a 79.7 qb rating and ranks 26th just one spot above Tua. Guess Allen is a below avergae QB too. Oh wait looks who's #32 it's Aaron Rodgers guess age finally caught up with him the Pack should cut bait while they can still get a 2nd rounder for him.

Thank you I'm superphin and this has been fun with stats.

There's a guy who has posted a lot in this thread, I have reason to doubt his allegiance. Could be wrong, I know he has issues with certain colours.

Hey would you look at that Josh Allen has a 79.7 qb rating and ranks 26th just one spot above Tua. Guess Allen is a below avergae QB too. Oh wait looks who's #32 it's Aaron Rodgers guess age finally caught up with him the Pack should cut bait while they can still get a 2nd rounder for him.

Allen and Rodgers have PROVEN they can play QB in the NFL at a high level. How about Tua?

That's where you lose me. If you asked me if Allen had a bad game last Sunday, I'd say yes. If you asked me if Rodgers had a bad game. I'd also say yes. That doesn't make them bad/below average players. That means they had a bad/below average game. Same with Tua. However, folks on the forum struggle to say even that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom