Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread? | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just not cool that we are all Dolphin fans and some do not like the fact that we all have different opinions on players. Calling out the mods when someone doesn't agree on a opinion. A forum is for discussion on a team we all love.

2 years is too long. You can see pretty fast if a player has the “it” factor. If that player is going to be special. Especially when that QB is playing opposite of a first game rookie. Mac looked like the second year with 10 NFL games of experience, not Tua
2 years? Wow

Could not have said it any better :UP:

He's our QB so you root for him

If at the end of the season he hasn't played well you consider moving on but to bitch for 17 weeks is really just strange for a Fin fan to do IMO
I couldn't agree more brother. I find it very strange to do this every single game. If these guys want to say hes not "it" at the end of the season and hes played bad I would completely understand. Just not after 10 games. Maybe they have a crystal ball or something.

I can't believe how many NFL scouts are on this board its crazy. How do you guys find the time to be so good at evaluating players at an NFL level and also comment all day on this board. Impressive

I could be wrong, obviously, but I think there are primarily two main groups of posters when it comes to the “not in love with Tua” crowd. There’s the group concerned mainly because the organization needs to have the QB in place going into next year, which should be when the heavy lifting of the rebuild is over and the window opens, and if Tua isn’t the guy, this whole rebuild is going to be in a very precarious situation.

We obviously have concerns, some based off of our perception of what we see, some based on stats, We may be a bit panicky and reactionary, but we are rooting for Tua, and speaking for myself only, do get excited when he does well.

Then theres the other group, I’m guessing they need no introduction.
I hear you bro but even if tua ain't the guy there really isn't a quick plug and play for next year. I really don't want watson.

As far as being concerned I get it I have my concerns as well man. But it really has only been 10 games. Some guys take longer to blossom. Some guys don't. And hell you guys could be right. Tua might never be the guy and I will join the mob in a year or two. But after 10 games man I need to see more.

I hear you bro but even if tua ain't the guy there really isn't a quick plug and play for next year. I really don't want watson.

As far as being concerned I get it I have my concerns as well man. But it really has only been 10 games. Some guys take longer to blossom. Some guys don't. And hell you guys could be right. Tua might never be the guy and I will join the mob in a year or two. But after 10 games man I need to see more.
Do you honestly see Tua as a franchise QB?

2 years is too long. You can see pretty fast if a player has the “it” factor. If that player is going to be special. Especially when that QB is playing opposite of a first game rookie. Mac looked like the second year with 10 NFL games of experience, not Tua
Your rookie year is your mulligan year. Make mistakes, learn from them, get used to the speed of the game, get in-game experience.

Year 2, take everything you learned as a rookie and improve.

The "IT" factor cannot be quantified or measured. Whether someone claims "X" player has "it" or not after 10 games is dependent on who is doing the evaluating. Fans rush to conclusions because they want to be right first. How many Titans fans thought they had their guy after Mariota threw 4 TDs and had a perfect QB rating in his 1st ever start? How many Charger fans Proclaimed Drew Brees didn't have "it" after his 1st 2 years starting.

Hell I remember when Peyton Manning didn't have "it" because of his lack of postseason success which was further emphasized by bringing up his inability to beat Florida in college. Shula didn't have it in Baltimore he was a choker until he came to Miami and won 2 SB's. Tom Brady was a game manager who won 3 SB's off the back of great defenses and Adam Vinatieri. It's funny how many people are labeled as not having "it" then they win a championship and than all of a sudden they have "it". It is a joke.

Idl what the hell i see its been 10 games. I've seen good I've seen bad. I didn't know what the hell i seen in Josh Allen either after 10 games and now look at him

Josh Allen, I see someone who will end up having a lot of concussions.

Either last year was a fluke or Pitt is really good on defense. I’m hoping for a fluke.

Your rookie year is your mulligan year. Make mistakes, learn from them, get used to the speed of the game, get in-game experience.

Year 2, take everything you learned as a rookie and improve.

The "IT" factor cannot be quantified or measured. Whether someone claims "X" player has "it" or not after 10 games is dependent on who is doing the evaluating. Fans rush to conclusions because they want to be right first. How many Titans fans thought they had their guy after Mariota threw 4 TDs and had a perfect QB rating in his 1st ever start? How many Charger fans Proclaimed Drew Brees didn't have "it" after his 1st 2 years starting.

Hell I remember when Peyton Manning didn't have "it" because of his lack of postseason success which was further emphasized by bringing up his inability to beat Florida in college. Shula didn't have it in Baltimore he was a choker until he came to Miami and won 2 SB's. Tom Brady was a game manager who won 3 SB's off the back of great defenses and Adam Vinatieri. It's funny how many people are labeled as not having "it" then they win a championship and than all of a sudden they have "it". It is a joke.
Well this is year 2 for Tua and he got out performed by a rookie in his first game.

Well this is year 2 for Tua and he got out performed by a rookie in his first game.
Mac Jones is 0-1. Tua is not.
Would you feel the same way if Waddle hadn’t dropped a wide-open big gainer and taken it damn near to the house, if not to the house? Tua also dropped a dime into the back of the end zone but Mills made an amazing play on the ball.

These are things that happen to every QB in every game, but to act like he didn’t create opportunities for his offense to succeed is disingenuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom