Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread? | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this **** is so hilarious to me. This dude has played 10 games and we are already doing this. You guys must be really fun to watch the games with. I'm def not sold on him yet either but damn guys hes played 10 games.

When he throws a good pass do you guys jump and cheer? Or do you guys just say oh he was lucky.

I get being critical of his play but if this is how this board is going to be every week man idk that just seems miserable. At the end of the day hes our qb and will be for at the very least till the end of the year if not for years.

I can see having these conversations at the end of the year but every game are we going to do this?

Lmao this **** is so hilarious to me. This dude has played 10 games and we are already doing this. You guys must be really fun to watch the games with. I'm def not sold on him yet either but damn guys hes played 10 games.

When he throws a good pass do you guys jump and cheer? Or do you guys just say oh he was lucky.

I get being critical of his play but if this is how this board is going to be every week man idk that just seems miserable. At the end of the day hes our qb and will be for at the very least till the end of the year if not for years.

I can see having these conversations at the end of the year but every game are we going to do this?

Could not have said it any better :UP:

He's our QB so you root for him

If at the end of the season he hasn't played well you consider moving on but to bitch for 17 weeks is really just strange for a Fin fan to do IMO

Never that. We just need to move on from this guy. Don't want to waste years on thinking this is a franchise QB when he will be a NFL back up at best.
Years? It hasn't even been 1 whole season yet. It's amazing to me how many people on this site can accurately come to a final conclusion on a player after just 10 games. There is a front-office job for you somewhere out there. Stop wasting your talents posting on this message board and use these gifts of premonition that the lord has bestowed upon you.

Unfortunately it will be like that. At least mods can throw them all into this pit of misery.

Incomplete Passes

1. WTF, there is a RB open in the flat, bad read

2. WTF was Tua thinking! Inaccurate AF!

3. This should have been caught.

4. Another bad read, WTF!

5. Should have been caught by Waddle. Wide open.

6. Pure ****! Tua almost got picked when he should have thrown it away.

7. Attempted a back shoulder

8. Under thrown to Wilson. Wilson was open in the end zone. This was only around a 40 yard throw. If Tua makes an accurate throw, it is 6

9. Should never attempt this

10. WTF is this garbage! Pure ****! Bad read and throw!

11. Last throw I need to see. After this throw, I have seen enough of Tua. This was pure garbage. Not NFL ready! He made that mistake late in the 4th and only up by 1. You can’t even say he is a game manager after that ****.

Mac’s first NFL game and it was much better than Tua’s even though Miami won. Miami didn’t win due to Tua but an overall performance plus NE making big mistakes. NE beat themselves with penalties and turnovers.

Incomplete Passes

1. WTF, there is a RB open in the flat, bad read

2. WTF was Tua thinking! Inaccurate AF!

3. This should have been caught.

4. Another bad read, WTF!

5. Should have been caught by Waddle. Wide open.

6. Pure ****! Tua almost got picked when he should have thrown it away.

7. Attempted a back shoulder

8. Under thrown to Wilson. Wilson was open in the end zone. This was only around a 40 yard throw. If Tua makes an accurate throw, it is 6

9. Should never attempt this

10. WTF is this garbage! Pure ****! Bad read and throw!

11. Last throw I need to see. After this throw, I have seen enough of Tua. This was pure garbage. Not NFL ready! He made that mistake late in the 4th and only up by 1. You can’t even say he is a game manager after that ****.

Mac’s first NFL game and it was much better than Tua’s even though Miami won. Miami didn’t win due to Tua but an overall performance plus NE making big mistakes. NE beat themselves with penalties and turnovers.

Your acumen is dogsh*t man. Think it's bout time for ignore for this guy. Have fun man!

Years? It hasn't even been 1 whole season yet. It's amazing to me how many people on this site can accurately come to a final conclusion on a player after just 10 games. There is a front-office job for you somewhere out there. Stop wasting your talents posting on this message board and use these gifts of premonition that the lord has bestowed upon you.
Seems to me that you are excited about Tua?
Are you satisfied with his performance? I'm sure you the same guy that held on to Tanne year after year. It's called insanity, do you know the definition?

I could be wrong, obviously, but I think there are primarily two main groups of posters when it comes to the “not in love with Tua” crowd. There’s the group concerned mainly because the organization needs to have the QB in place going into next year, which should be when the heavy lifting of the rebuild is over and the window opens, and if Tua isn’t the guy, this whole rebuild is going to be in a very precarious situation.

We obviously have concerns, some based off of our perception of what we see, some based on stats, We may be a bit panicky and reactionary, but we are rooting for Tua, and speaking for myself only, do get excited when he does well.

Then theres the other group, I’m guessing they need no introduction.

Last edited:
The funniest part about all the Tua talk is there is no in between: he’s either god or complete trash. As others have said, he’s 10 games into his NFL career and is 7-3. Calm down and let the man work.

Sorry i disagree. Great play by the defender on a well thrown long ball

Watch it again, Wilson was already starting to reach back because Tua DID NOT lead him. If Tua would have thrown it where it should have been, leading Wilson then that is a TD. Honestly, if you think that is a well thrown pass then you are clueless. WRs in the NFL don’t get more open than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom