Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread? | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be careful how you use "Watson train" these days.

Watson is such a risk with his activities outside of football. He is clearly more talented than Tua will ever be but Watson could go to jail and get suspended for a very long time.

Watch it again, Wilson was already starting to reach back because Tua DID NOT lead him. If Tua would have thrown it where it should have been, leading Wilson then that is a TD. Honestly, if you think that is a well thrown pass then you are clueless. WRs in the NFL don’t get more open than that.
Clueless ?

Your claim was he had a weak arm. Even if it was a tad late the throw was a dime

clueless ????

When do the mods actually start realizing who only shows up to troll and ban them?

This has gone way beyond "he just has a different opinion". Every single ****ing time someone on my ignore list gets quoted, it's because they're trolling and pissing people off. 100%.

Personal attacks will get you banned from the thread

Seems to me that you are excited about Tua?
Are you satisfied with his performance? I'm sure you the same guy that held on to Tanne year after year. It's called insanity, do you know the definition?
Excited about Tua? Yes, I am excited about seeing his potential growth through the next 16 games. Call me crazy but I don't believe in giving up on a player after just 10 games.

Maybe you have some innate ability to make that determination after 10 games and if you do please share with us your previous analysis on other players you made based on a 10 game sample. Please provide examples perhaps previous tweets or posts made on different forums or even this forum.

I gave up on Tannehill after 2 years because unlike many on this site I don't have the ability to accurately judge a player after only 10 games. I look forward to seeing your previous analysis on other players made on a 10 game sample so I can hail you as a certified guru.

When do the mods actually start realizing who only shows up to troll and ban them?

This has gone way beyond "he just has a different opinion". Every single ****ing time someone on my ignore list gets quoted, it's because they're trolling and pissing people off. 100%.

Just because someone isn’t Tua fanboy doesn’t mean they are a troll. Some of us are tried of mediocrity. How many people here had to change their names due to being Gasy supporter? Or Tannehill supporters? Now these are mostly the Tua mediocrity supporters that will again change their names when they finally wakeup.

Excited about Tua? Yes, I am excited about seeing his potential growth through the next 16 games. Call me crazy but I don't believe in giving up on a player after just 10 games.

Maybe you have some innate ability to make that determination after 10 games and if you do please share with us your previous analysis on other players you made based on a 10 game sample. Please provide examples perhaps previous tweets or posts made on different forums or even this forum.

I gave up on Tannehill after 2 years because unlike many on this site I don't have the ability to accurately judge a player after only 10 games. I look forward to seeing your previous analysis on other players made on a 10 game sample so I can hail you as a certified guru.
I will not say anything else until after the Bills game. Hopefully Tua does prove me wrong and he shines. Just based off what I've seen its highly unlikely but, I really hope I eat crow. Time will tell.

2 years is too long. You can see pretty fast if a player has the “it” factor. If that player is going to be special. Especially when that QB is playing opposite of a first game rookie. Mac looked like the second year with 10 NFL games of experience, not Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom