Ogbah top FA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogbah top FA

fansinceGWilson

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ogbah has batted down a pass in seven straight contests (he has nine total), the longest such streak for a defensive lineman since at least 2000. His pressure rate of 10.7 percent is not a fluke but rather a trend, as he posted a rate above 10.0 in each of the previous two seasons. Computer Vision shows that Ogbah has entered a three-foot radius around opposing QBs at the 10th-highest rate at his position this season. He's also faced double-teams at a higher rate than he did last season. The Dolphins will maximize the production of their excellent cornerbacks if they keep Ogbah's pressure potential up front.

Ogbah has batted down a pass in seven straight contests (he has nine total), the longest such streak for a defensive lineman since at least 2000. His pressure rate of 10.7 percent is not a fluke but rather a trend, as he posted a rate above 10.0 in each of the previous two seasons. Computer Vision shows that Ogbah has entered a three-foot radius around opposing QBs at the 10th-highest rate at his position this season. He's also faced double-teams at a higher rate than he did last season. The Dolphins will maximize the production of their excellent cornerbacks if they keep Ogbah's pressure potential up front.

he must be loving what Jaelan is doing out there! makes his life easier.

and when Van Gink is getting pressure as well.

For all the FA busts, Ogbah was a great signing. Gotta keep him.
what busts are you referring to?

all i can think of is Jordan Howard, Skura, and Jacoby Brissett.

most of the rest of the guys came in and did what we asked of them, then got traded, let go, or still here but upgraded.

it is always nice when you hit one out of the park! (Ogbah).

i don't consider band-aids that leave after a year as busts. they were brought in to plug a hole (Van Noy, Flowers, Lawson, et. al).

what busts are you referring to?

all i can think of is Jordan Howard, Skura, and Jacoby Brissett.

most of the rest of the guys came in and did what we asked of them, then got traded, let go, or still here but upgraded.

it is always nice when you hit one out of the park! (Ogbah).

i don't consider band-aids that leave after a year as busts. they were brought in to plug a hole (Van Noy, Flowers, Lawson, et. al).
Fuller off the top of my head, but tbh we haven’t had much luck in FA in general for a very long time

Ogbah will inevitably cost more than his value due to his production. Love having him on the Fins but I think the better business/team decision is let him test FA waters. If by some grace if God he doesn't get much interest then bring him back

Back
Top Bottom