Ogbah top FA | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogbah top FA

I'd be on board for that but I get the feeling the FO is going to use that on Gesicki
I think franchise tag may be the best bet. It’s very expensive but at least it gives us one more year to figure things out. I agree making him a top 5-10 paid DE is probably not a wise move as much as I love having him on the team

Ogbah will inevitably cost more than his value due to his production. Love having him on the Fins but I think the better business/team decision is let him test FA waters. If by some grace if God he doesn't get much interest then bring him back
This si what we’ve been doing since the Philbin era and it hasn’t worked. Guys like.O Vernon weren’t worth what they got to leave, but hindsight one could argue we should have paid him vs guys we signed (for more than their worth). It’ll be interesting to see if we still try the value replacement approach or try loading the chambers.

what busts are you referring to?

all i can think of is Jordan Howard, Skura, and Jacoby Brissett.

most of the rest of the guys came in and did what we asked of them, then got traded, let go, or still here but upgraded.

it is always nice when you hit one out of the park! (Ogbah).

i don't consider band-aids that leave after a year as busts. they were brought in to plug a hole (Van Noy, Flowers, Lawson, et. al).
Fuller, and there were a couple of running backs. Sakura we didn’t even give a chance to, I thought he was cut too hastily. Jordan, and weren’t there 2 other running backs that were busts?

This si what we’ve been doing since the Philbin era and it hasn’t worked. Guys like.O Vernon weren’t worth what they got to leave, but hindsight one could argue we should have paid him vs guys we signed (for more than their worth). It’ll be interesting to see if we still try the value replacement approach or try loading the chambers.
Ogbah is better than Vernon was, but I hear what you are saying…

Fuller, and there were a couple of running backs. Sakura we didn’t even give a chance to, I thought he was cut too hastily. Jordan, and weren’t there 2 other running backs that were busts?
we mentioned fuller later in this thread.

i don't really consider breida a free agent bust. we traded a 5th (or some other late round pick) for him, and he looked fine in the limited opportunities he got here.

Back
Top Bottom