Ogbah top FA | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogbah top FA

Ogbah, Gesicki, and Hollins. I'm definitely resigning them.
Unfortunately, from what I can see.......I have reservations about the Dolphins resigning Gesicki. They haven't said anything, but their actions speaks volumes when it comes to the TE position.

Unfortunately, from what I can see.......I have reservations about the Dolphins resigning Gesicki. They haven't said anything, but their actions speaks volumes when it comes to the TE position.
I'm afraid you may correct. Symthe has a better chance to stick. I would prefer to have them both back and release Cethan Carter.

what busts are you referring to?

all i can think of is Jordan Howard, Skura, and Jacoby Brissett.

most of the rest of the guys came in and did what we asked of them, then got traded, let go, or still here but upgraded.

it is always nice when you hit one out of the park! (Ogbah).

i don't consider band-aids that leave after a year as busts. they were brought in to plug a hole (Van Noy, Flowers, Lawson, et. al).
They are one year Busts then. Overpaid AF for the productivity we got. Don’t forget all the OL.

I’d like to run a poll and see how people value Ogbah for his next per year salary. My guess is he will not accept anything short of $15mil per and most likely will be in the 18-20 ball park. That’s a lot. But he will have a real chance at getting that kind of contract. Can anyone who responds to this thread with an opinion offer their best guess at what he will cost to resign?

I'm hoping we net Ogbah for less than 13 mill.
That would be ideal.

But think his market might be hot.

Franchise tag is what I'm thinking makes the most sense.

Extend Mike G long term.

Ample room for Armstead....

I’d like to run a poll and see how people value Ogbah for his next per year salary. My guess is he will not accept anything short of $15mil per and most likely will be in the 18-20 ball park. That’s a lot. But he will have a real chance at getting that kind of contract. Can anyone who responds to this thread with an opinion offer their best guess at what he will cost to resign?
All I know is that what have a fvck-ton of cap space, and as long as the asking price isn't unreasonable we can do whatever we want.

I'm afraid you may correct. Symthe has a better chance to stick. I would prefer to have them both back and release Cethan Carter.
Agreed...the thing is Gesicki is a fan favorite, but his replacement is already on the team. Flores loves Hunter Long and his upside, the kid is 6'5 with deceptive speed and soft hands, he is the prototypical TE.....exactly what Flores is looking for.

Back
Top Bottom