Omar Jacobs on Right Now! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Jacobs on Right Now!

texasPHINSfan said:
true, but throwing style doesn't change game to game. his pull-back and release will be the same then and now.

that's true. iwas making more of a general statement

I want this guy, i need to start posting more, but lets try hard this year with 5-6 games and get this guy with the 4th-5th pick, this is a hell of a quarterback

Hackney just threw a TD to bring UAB to within a touchdown of Tennessee. Tennesse is up 17-10 on UAB.

Hackney is something like 23-32 for around 230 yards with a TD and an INT now.

i've told ya'll for months now. get on board. omar jacobs clap clap clapclapclap.

Ooooo. UAB just picked off Erick Ainge in Tennessee territory. Hackney back on the field for a chance to tie the game.

Damn it that's ridiculous. Should have been Jacobs 6th TD of the day. I don't care if his mechanics are a mixed bag, they're not like Rivers and this guy has WAY MORE PHYSICAL tools than Rivers.

I don't think he has the mental qualities of Rivers.

KB21 said:
I don't think he has the mental qualities of Rivers.

I'd tend to agree, however he does have more mobility. He isn't a true scrambler though. He's impressive though in my mind.

watched the game, my thoughts : terrible mechanics, not experience working from under center = no thank you, I'll pass.

UAB almost pulled it off. The touchdown pass that would have tied the game went right through the UAB receiver's hands.

Hackney has some serious arm strength though. He's like a mini Daunte Culpepper.

newlownorder said:
And remember you heard it here first. Omar is that man! The next QB for the Dolphins!!
Haha please.....first Omar talk on this boards are all from me, before any of you smucks knew who he was. Do a little seaching back :D

KB21 said:
Hackney has some serious arm strength though. He's like a mini Daunte Culpepper.
Exactly...been preaching it for a while and will continue to do so. I love this kid. Hopefully more people will start paying attention to him.

Schleprock said:
watched the game, my thoughts : terrible mechanics, not experience working from under center = no thank you, I'll pass.

At this point he has less downsides to him than Alex Smith. He'll fix his footwork and mechanics and experience working from under center can be fixed.

Schleprock said:

terrible mechanincs, alright Mel Kiper, did you not hear them rave about how after studying game films they have found no flaws in his game? He threw 5 tds and 1 pick throwing the ball away on a piss poor move by his reciever, i guess his mechanics are really flawed. No experience working under center? Theres a list of players that came from similar systems with success that I could list, or I could tell you about all the current college prospects that are working majorly out of shotgun, if he can throw he can thow.

How bout this, my analysis of you and your post= no thank you, I'll pass

Back
Top Bottom