Our new logo is better than several others at NFL. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our new logo is better than several others at NFL.

Our new logo is better than...

• Patriots?

Votes: 99 54.1%
  • Bills?

Votes: 86 47.0%
  • Jets?

Votes: 144 78.7%
  • Packers?

Votes: 63 34.4%
  • Cowboys?

Votes: 54 29.5%
  • Jaguars?

Votes: 95 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MexDolfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I understand a logo like any other image, will be beauty only for some eyes.

But assuming every sport logo design requires it to be simple, allusive and easy to remember for fans, then I think this new logo will work fine.

So I opened an easy survey:

Our new logo is better than ...

... Patriots? (Division rivals)
... Bills? (Division rivals)
... Jets? (Division rivals)
... Packers? (Most classic logo)
... Cowboys? (Most well-known logo)
... Jaguars? (Most recent logo)

nfl 32 logos 2013.png

The poll needs a "None of the above" option too.

Hate to say it but the logo is going to take getting used too for me. As of right now, it's one of the worst looking on that list IMO.

What's with the since "insert year" under the logos? Is that since the logo's last update? Cause if so a bunch of those are wrong.

Never mind, I see the years mean how long that franchise have played in their current city...i guess.

Then choose no one and click on "vote"

I tried that, and the vBulletin gave me the following error message

"You did not select an option to vote for. Please press back to return to the poll and choose an option before voting."

Difficult to rationally vote "none of the above" if for starters you had included the Browns and Bengals to choose from also.

Doesn't matter to me the dolphins have the worst looking logo, as long as the team is better than the majority of the other NFL teams. It could be a butterfly , I don't care. I just want the fins to win.

None. The new logo is better than none of the other teams. Worse logo I can think of....at least right now. Even the Bengals and Browns. Ugh! Throwback day cannot come soon enough! No logo would be an improvement. Yeah, I hope the team wins but my opinion of the logo is not changing. Pulling for the Fins and not the Shamu logo!!!!

Back
Top Bottom