Our new logo is better than several others at NFL. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our new logo is better than several others at NFL.

Our new logo is better than...

• Patriots?

Votes: 99 54.1%
  • Bills?

Votes: 86 47.0%
  • Jets?

Votes: 144 78.7%
  • Packers?

Votes: 63 34.4%
  • Cowboys?

Votes: 54 29.5%
  • Jaguars?

Votes: 95 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i guess i am a little old school, i don't hate the new logo but i just like the old one better. I think it just one of those logos like Dallas or Green Bay u just do not need to mess with. Just my 2 cents.

I think its better than the following:
Titans
Falcons
Ravens
Panthers
Rams
Browns
Patriots

Even though I think its improvement over the previous logo, it is still a bottom end logo in the NFL. With some minor changes it would go up the list, namely replacing the awful, noisy, skinny sun with a stronger, more balanced symmetrical sun, and improving the dolphin's eye and tail.

I just think it is really difficult to take the concept of a dolphin jumping in front of the sun and turn it into a top flight NFL logo. I think if it were simplified down to the stadium logo look, with a sun in the background, I think it could be a very strong, timeless logo, but otherwise, all the detail in all the current and previous iterations makes it a poor logo.

In the future they might want to either create a stylized "M" logo, or play around with perhaps just using a dorsal fin as the logo.

I think its better than the following:
Titans
Falcons
Ravens
Panthers

Rams
Browns
Patriots

Even though I think its improvement over the previous logo, it is still a bottom end logo in the NFL. With some minor changes it would go up the list, namely replacing the awful, noisy, skinny sun with a stronger, more balanced symmetrical sun, and improving the dolphin's eye and tail.

I just think it is really difficult to take the concept of a dolphin jumping in front of the sun and turn it into a top flight NFL logo. I think if it were simplified down to the stadium logo look, with a sun in the background, I think it could be a very strong, timeless logo, but otherwise, all the detail in all the current and previous iterations makes it a poor logo.

In the future they might want to either create a stylized "M" logo, or play around with perhaps just using a dorsal fin as the logo.

The Falcons are the BEST logo in the NFL.
The Ravens, Panthers and Patriots are good as well.
I agree, the Titans are the absolute WORST.

Overall I don't mind the new logo, but I wish they would have kept the helmet . . . otherwise the dolphin looks like a one used for an advertisement to a Sea World or Seaquarium sort of place

The Falcons are the BEST logo in the NFL.
The Ravens, Panthers and Patriots are good as well.
I agree, the Titans are the absolute WORST.

Wot?

Falcons seriously have one of the worst logos in the NFL from a design perspective. It is noisy and not distinctive. They tried to turn it into an F shape, but the new stylized logo fails to show that clearly. Their old logo is superior, but I still wouldn't call it a top logo.

The Raven with the stupid B in its head looks like garbage, and the Panthers logo has many illustrative errors and also doesn't read well at small sizes.

The Patriots logo has a solid, distinctive shape, however the lifeless human face gives it a cyborg look. Would be better if they ditched the face, and just kept the hat in that style, with the original red white and blue colors.

Some of you guys have no sense in team pride...just going to bitch about a logo before the season even starts. A logo is something no one even thinks about during the season, its a complete after thought. If the Patriots logo was my little pony, and they kicked our ass, your first though won't be "yea they kicked our ass, but their logo sucks". They could have changed our logo into something that would be seen as amazing years down the road, but no one would care. You think people liked the original Dolphins logo? It looked like a raisin and a dolphin combined, and it had a stupid helmet. I am sure people back in the day thought that looked absolutely stupid compared to the other logos at the time.

the jags have the best logo in the nfl. the dolphins USED to until this monstrosity was unveiled. its absolutely lifeless and the eye is pathetic. is it supposed to be a ghost eye?

Actually, it's all subjective as perception is reality :idk:
Here's mine:

11vk4uu-1.jpg

Really, the Browns? The Colts,? The Steelers?...........Really????

Sir, I have pretty much liked ALL of the new logos and didn't have a problem with any of the teams old logos. My thoughts were that the NFL has done a decent job of its logos and marketing items. In fact, the new stuff has elevated their teams for the most part. NFL logos are all OK to good.

But this new Dolphins logo looks significantly worse to me than all of the other NFL logos.

I'm not trying to cause a fuss. But, please stop questioning my opinion. I dislike this logo quite alot. If you like it, fine, tthat's your opinion and I respect it. Please allow me the same courtesy.

If you think a logo doesn't matter, fine, that's your choice.

But to me, this is a visceral representation of my team. It is the symbol and representative embodyment of the team I love. If I wholeheartedly deteste the look of it, I think I'm within my rights to be disappointed and voice my opinion.

Yes, I don't like it. Yes it is the worst logo in the NFL IMHO.

What doesn't grow in me is that darn tail. It seems like the logo is everywhere than just focused on one area.

Some of you guys have no sense in team pride...just going to bitch about a logo before the season even starts. A logo is something no one even thinks about during the season, its a complete after thought. If the Patriots logo was my little pony, and they kicked our ass, your first though won't be "yea they kicked our ass, but their logo sucks". They could have changed our logo into something that would be seen as amazing years down the road, but no one would care. You think people liked the original Dolphins logo? It looked like a raisin and a dolphin combined, and it had a stupid helmet. I am sure people back in the day thought that looked absolutely stupid compared to the other logos at the time.
Pretty obvious from your post,that you have no so-called "PRIDE" in our old logo.From all of the logo generated polls on our site,it's clear that our old logo still is more popular....than the Starkist Tuna one they gave us.You're right about it being dumb to argue over though.Regardless if you Love It/Hate It....We're stuck with it........."GO 'FINS"!!!

Back
Top Bottom