Our new logo is better than several others at NFL. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our new logo is better than several others at NFL.

Our new logo is better than...

• Patriots?

Votes: 99 54.1%
  • Bills?

Votes: 86 47.0%
  • Jets?

Votes: 144 78.7%
  • Packers?

Votes: 63 34.4%
  • Cowboys?

Votes: 54 29.5%
  • Jaguars?

Votes: 95 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate to say it but the logo is going to take getting used too for me. As of right now, it's one of the worst looking on that list IMO.

I completely agree with you; our new logo SUCKS!

As bad as the new logo is, it is still better than the Titans (Worst in the NFL), Bills and Jets! They suck more than our new logo. And that is really BAD!

`
Difficult to rationally vote "none of the above" if for starters you had included the Browns and Bengals to choose from also.

The Browns and Bengals are much better than our new logo in my opinion.

Our logo =
prod_LemonMint-1.png

As long as we're determined to change, this can be our new motto, "Better Than Several."

With apologies to Gary Koch and his, "Better Than Most."

We definitely don't qualify for that.

I agree with the poster who identified the Titans as the bottom of the league. It's so ridiculous I don't care to study it or have anyone apologize for it and attempt an explanation.

None of the newer logos pass the test. I forgot to mention the Texans in that category the other day.

Browns are markedly above our new level. The Bengals, they've always struggled. The striped version on the helmet was an improvement over the lettering.

BTW, that Chris Creamer sportslogos site is not always accurate. Their depiction of the Bengals' old helmet lettering is way off, not even close. A couple of people commented on that under the Bengals helmet logos. At one point in the late '60s/early '70s they had thin lettering on the helmet saying B E N G A L S in a severely curved layout, looping in rainbow fashion with the B and S at bottom level and all the letters in between spiraling up and then down to join them. The lettering fit the curve of the helmet, a trend that has been pointed out as standard practice in the league for decades, until our toothpaste departure.

Started with this pic:

xjlJT4E-1.jpg

Made it into this:

iHMoxtu-1.gif

Never liked the Pats new logo. I liked the older one. The Giants, Jets, Bears and 49ers logos are just booooring and say nothing. How much can you do with Browns? (it the color of _ _it)?
My personal favorites are the Texans and Redskins. I've always liked the Redskins logo since I was a kid

Looking at all the logos in the league next to our new logo really hammers home how bad they did. Ours easily sits with the worst logos in the league. A color change and some uniform modifications to our current logo would have been sufficient. Now we are stuck with this monstrosity for at least a decade probably more.

I would have liked a little better with the tail down. Kind of reminds me when my dog has his tail up and you can see his corn hole LOL...It will take some time to get use to, I'm hoping the jerseys look better. I know the face masks will be white which is huge improvement. I also know there will be no orange in the outline of the numbers, which I also like. We will find out in few weeks what our new team looks like I guess. Anybody want a jake long jersey? I will be waxing my truck and bikes with it this year..

Funny some of the people continously crying like little school girls about the logo. It's not half as bad as some make it out to be. To say its worse than the bengals, browns, jets is laughable. It is what it is. Get over it

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I would have liked a little better with the tail down. Kind of reminds me when my dog has his tail up and you can see his corn hole LOL...It will take some time to get use to, I'm hoping the jerseys look better. I know the face masks will be white which is huge improvement. I also know there will be no orange in the outline of the numbers, which I also like. We will find out in few weeks what our new team looks like I guess. Anybody want a jake long jersey? I will be waxing my truck and bikes with it this year..

Yeah, a tail pointing down may have been a little better.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Our logo =
prod_LemonMint-1.png

You must have failed second grade, everybody knows toothpaste can't swim and it's not of the dolphins species :sarcon:

Clearly from this angle you can see the toothpaste does not have the same arch as a dolphin when jumping.

1164601toothpastesqueezedoutofthetubeiso-1.jpg

Really, I hate the Jets, but their logo isn't bad.

Can't change it...that's for sure.But the marketers/designers should've done their homework,with ALOT more research.Its obvious from the polls I've seen on this site alone,that the majority of the fanbase....dislikes/hates it.If they're smart,they better continue to also make throwback merchandise,to satisfy the haters of the new logo.But it definitely is one of the worst in the league now....IMO.Thank God I've got a ton of throwback/current stuff,because the new logo won't see a dime from me.

i only like the teaxans better than ours i do like the saints and bills (bills because the colors really mesh)red white and blue.other than that we are up there

Back
Top Bottom