Our new logo is better than several others at NFL. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our new logo is better than several others at NFL.

Our new logo is better than...

• Patriots?

Votes: 99 54.1%
  • Bills?

Votes: 86 47.0%
  • Jets?

Votes: 144 78.7%
  • Packers?

Votes: 63 34.4%
  • Cowboys?

Votes: 54 29.5%
  • Jaguars?

Votes: 95 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This new logo is trash. Pure and simple.

If you don't think the logo is better than any of those this poll does not work!
You can't vote none of the above.

IMO, some of the old standbys with which fans now identify and accept routinely, would rarely hold up with their particular fanbases either, on the subjective criteria of aesthetics, impact, identity, image if polled at the time they were actually introduced. Familiarity, cognitive-association and repetition of these are, in my opininion, reasons for "voters" to cut them more slack than deserved. Ditto this logo downroad - as in various FH posts, folks are already conceding that their opinions are changing based on increasing familiarity. :idk:

Although I think we took a step backwards with the new logo,Our Helmet logo is still better than the Browns which is pretty much nothing, Bears which is a big letter C ,Colts is a horse shoe, Giants is just NY.So the people out there saying our's is the worse in the NFL is just overly upset with the new logo but not really looking at what other teams have.

I'm just hoping the Uniforms make up for the slight drop in the helmet design.

Pretty much nothing, or having a "big letter D" , are infinitely more appealing & better than the hideous disaster that is Miami's logo

To be honest I do like the new logo!!!!! The problem is that it doesn't fit with the rest of the league. Our logo looks modern, futuristic and VERY clean, I think you will see it in 20 years and still will look updated.
But you have several classic logos like the Packers, Steelers, Bears, Colts, 49ers, Jets, Raiders, Redskins and Lions that look a little old.
Some logos like the Ravens, Eagles, Cardinals, Falcons, Bucaneers and Titans just seem not carefuly designed to me.
Some logos are very detailed like Jaguars and Vikings.
Ours is abstract like Bills and Texans but look modern.
I think the logos that I like because they are clean and updated are Cowboys, Saints, Panthers, Seahawks, Rams and of course OURS!!!!

Although I think we took a step backwards with the new logo,Our Helmet logo is still better than the Browns which is pretty much nothing, Bears which is a big letter C ,Colts is a horse shoe, Giants is just NY.So the people out there saying our's is the worse in the NFL is just overly upset with the new logo but not really looking at what other teams have.

I'm just hoping the Uniforms make up for the slight drop in the helmet design.

Pretty much nothing, or having a "big letter D" , are infinitely more appealing & better than the hideous disaster that is Miami's logo.

I voted Jets although I wish it was Giants. I thought the Giants logo of the 80's was great and the Jets logo of the 80s was great too. Why the hell they went back to that old stuff is crazy to me. Especially the Giants, just a lower case ny....MEH.

I liked the Jets of the 80's because it was futuristic looking IMHO. But they went back to the 'old glory' logo of Namath...MEH.

Anyway on the Dolphins front, I dont want to offend anyone but I just can't stand this new logo. This new logo has a lot of people seeing a Dolphins football team logo, but when I see it, I see this:

modern-strawberry-shortcake-2009.jpg

I voted Jets although I wish it was Giants. I thought the Giants logo of the 80's was great and the Jets logo of the 80s was great too. Why the hell they went back to that old stuff is crazy to me. Especially the Giants, just a lower case ny....MEH.

I liked the Jets of the 80's because it was futuristic looking IMHO. But they went back to the 'old glory' logo of Namath...MEH.

Anyway on the Dolphins front, I dont want to offend anyone but I just can't stand this new logo. This new logo has a lot of people seeing a Dolphins football team logo, but when I see it, I see this:

View attachment 10499

So when you see the logo of the Raiders, or Bucs, or some other mean looking ****, what image comes to mind? Chuck Norris?

I'm starting to get used to our new logo, but I hated it at first.

So when you see the logo of the Raiders, or Bucs, or some other mean looking ****, what image comes to mind? Chuck Norris?

More like Bruce Lee. :lol: ...and BTW the Bucs image is what I was hoping for when I heard the Fins would do a new one in the upgrade factor. They went from a funny looking swash buckler to an awesome skull pirate flag deal.

Not much you can do with a Dolphin in that respect but this was definitely not what I was expecting and quite frankly thought it was a joke at first.

More like Bruce Lee. :lol: ...and BTW the Bucs image is what I was hoping for when I heard the Fins would do a new one in the upgrade factor. They went from a funny looking swash buckler to an awesome skull pirate flag deal.

Not much you can do with a Dolphin in that respect but this was definitely not what I was expecting and quite frankly thought it was a joke at first.

Yeah it's much easier to change Tampa Bay's logo than the Dolphins one. At only one point in their history has the dolphin looked angry. They had said the franchise wanted to blend a mix of old and new design and I think they accomplished that.

all i have to say is look at this list of logos once a week and you will slowly add more teams that ours looks better than , i thought ours was the worst at fist but only see a few i like better now

Back
Top Bottom