Our QB play > NE QB play last 10 games - for real. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our QB play > NE QB play last 10 games - for real.

I'd make sure to get a permernant ban...I'd say every bad word in the human dictionary on this board...
Actually I'd leave FH and stop watching the Dolphins. I change my name from Phins_4_Ever to ****_The_Phins_4_Ever, turn in my season tickets and turn my back on that franchise if that piece of **** ever wears aqua and orange. That is pretty much the only thing which could turn me away.

Brady not retiring until he has all the major passing records.

Funny that New England is spying on the bengals lmao

I highly doubt Brady plays for another team, much less the Dolphins. That would be like Marino ending his career with the Jets. Remember how much **** Jason Taylor got for that? He was only able to repair his rep in Miami by coming back for a final season.

I think Brady retires after the season or returns to NE for one last go round.

You people are funny. Brady stays with NE for another 3 to 5 years and they stay relevant until he and BB retire.

When I first heard the speculation I said nah, no way, but it’s getting some traction. I think more because of the fact that some of the Pats staff is here- rather than reality.

Why? Why would he want to play anywhere else if he leaves/retires from NE?

cause he said he wants to play to 45, but if you listen to some of the talk up there, some think he just retires.

this is what these type of seasons do to all of us, thankfully it’s almost over.

Back
Top Bottom