Our QB play > NE QB play last 10 games - for real. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our QB play > NE QB play last 10 games - for real.

He ain’t the kind of QB that can carry a team - and his skillset is diminished to boot. Give me Aaron Rodgers if we are going to do something like this.

He’s not making it to 45. His passer rating over suggests he’s on the decline. A lot of short hops now and he needs too many play makers around him. Last year some teams exposed him as looking 41 - Detroit and Tennessee come to mind where he barely had 100 passing yards - both losses. Not the same guy and he isn’t going to get any better. Every goat has his day. Brady’s is finally in front of us.

Check this out:

“On the season, Brady is averaging his fewest yards per pass attempt since 2002, when most of his teammates were in elementary school and passing across the league was far less efficient. Over the last 10 games, he has a 78.9 passer rating, which ranks 25th out of 27 qualified passers. His yards per attempt, in that span, are dead last among those 27 quarterbacks.

For three consecutive years now, Brady’s yards per attempt has declined, from 9.3 in 2016 to 6.1—a fall of 34.4%. Those dips, though, have been papered over by a simple fact more important than any statistic: the Patriots continued to win.”

it’s as if Adam Gase is calling the plays in NE. Fitz stinks but he’s above 78.9 correct?
Shows how pedestrian he's become without good receivers and a good running game. He really only has Edelman now and no Gronk. He's just about finished at this point in his career, it's winding down fast.

If Brady joins us I'll drink a glass of piss and post a video of it here. No way. It's interesting that he seems to have negotiated himself into a position to void his contract at the end of the year, but he'll either retire, sign for an LA team while he works on his acting career or sign another deal with the Pats for the league minimum so they have more to spend on decent receivers.

Actually I'd leave FH and stop watching the Dolphins. I change my name from Phins_4_Ever to ****_The_Phins_4_Ever, turn in my season tickets and turn my back on that franchise if that piece of **** ever wears aqua and orange. That is pretty much the only thing which could turn me away.
Does that mean you won't be doing the tailgates anymore? Just wondering... :shrug:

My big objection to Brady playing his last season or two here would be that he'd command an insane salary and probably not be very good for us. You know, due to the fact that we aren't stealing opposing teams' defensive signals illegally.

If Brady joins us I'll drink a glass of piss and post a video of it here. No way. It's interesting that he seems to have negotiated himself into a position to void his contract at the end of the year, but he'll either retire, sign for an LA team while he works on his acting career or sign another deal with the Pats for the league minimum so they have more to spend on decent receivers.
Can that be a glass of my piss?

Back
Top Bottom