Our QB play > NE QB play last 10 games - for real. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our QB play > NE QB play last 10 games - for real.

KC’s offense may be more suspect than their defense at this point. No legit running back and Andy Reid is prone to brain farts when games are in the line. Mahomes is walking an injury tightrope as well. It’s like Reid wants to keep pressing, but conventional wisdom tells him to go conservative and he can’t organize a grind it out offense.

No legit running back? Well their rush offense to date has produced 10 TDs and just under 900 yards from their top 3 running backs. Their rush offensive numbers in total is 13 TDs and over 1200 yards.

So yes, Andy Reid and his schemes can put up numbers. And yes his coaching in the playoffs is suspect. But that offense is world class and Mahomes is still producing at a very high level. All QBs walk a injury tightrope, as any one of them could be taken out on one hit.

he's forty ****ing two.

the guy only needs to really turn it on in the playoffs.

they've done him zero favors this year with the receiving core. sanu is still figuring it out and dorsett is a dart throw type. edelman is fine but doesn't offer brady a physical winner who can make contested plays.

did i mention he's forty two?

It’s just some fun to kick some thoughts around while we endure the last few games of another lost season.

The thought of some up in NE is what they have left Brady on offense is almost criminal.

I know darn well if he came here, we would see the worst of Brady, would just be so Dolphin.

Let’s hope it doesn’t happen.

You have no idea how much I look forward to surpassing the Sh!triots and dominating the division for the next 5 or so years, hopefully with deteriorating CryBrady still QBing them for a few of them.

It's coming.
Someone needs to sweep him before he retires. Insane he’s never been swept in the division in over 20 years.

I hope he stays in New England. he would be awful here. At this point he needs an elite O line to even look serviceable. if he leaves New England they get better

I hope he stays in New England. he would be awful here. At this point he needs an elite O line to even look serviceable. if he leaves New England they get better
Brady has had the luxury of being able to play behind O-lines that are allowed to get away with excessive holding. I find it hard to believe when they be having these games with no penalties, that not a single O-line man didn’t get beat once and held ON PURPOSE to prevent a sack.

Brady has had the luxury of being able to play behind O-lines that are allowed to get away with excessive holding. I find it hard to believe when they be having these games with no penalties, that not a single O-line man didn’t get beat once and held ON PURPOSE to prevent a sack.

Bingo!
Look at Solder on Giants
Nothing without able to hold

The amount of holding he got away on Wake alone would fill a career

Brady has the luxury of knowing the other team's defensive calls because his team cheats to get them.

Not if they don’t get a bye. Easiest path New England has abused to get an easy title game appearance is get a bye and win a single home game.
Agreed. They lose another game and could be in trouble in the H2H w KC.

I've always question this thought process. Never at anytime in Brady's career has he ever had to play with the construction of our types of teams. Specifically bad OL play and marginal defensive play.

Clearly, With a great defense and good-great OL protection...Brady is Brady.

But the rare times we've seen him had protection issues(The Jason Taylor/Zack Thomas) years...He's looked like trash.
He looked like trash in the 2 SBs where the G-men kept smacking him in the mouth

Back
Top Bottom